• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko's in the bag

it is nice to hear the tactics and discs he employs to do his dirty work. i hope he dominates for a long time. now, i just wonder what he uses on his hair.

Store owner: Hello?
Caller: Do you have Nikko in the bag?
Store owner: why yes we do
Caller: Well you better let him out!

Nice that he doesn't have to have 100% Gateway discs in the bag. I'm alot like Nikko. I don't throw forehand either.:eek:

would anyone be willing to make a list of everything he said he carries in his bag? Sounds like a whole lot of discs. Also there was a lot of innova in there (1 discraft?).

I saw Nikko at the USDGC this year.
Despite the fact that he gave away the USDGC on the 14th hole, he never kicked his bag or got emotional.
Handled it like a pro.
Shook Will's hand (before anyone else) at Hole 18's basket, like a pro.
I'm not saying he's never acted like an a**, or never will again.
From what I saw, I 'm not hatin' Nikko anymore.

Nice that he doesn't have to have 100% Gateway discs in the bag. I'm alot like Nikko. I don't throw forehand either.:eek:

With Gateway to sponsor you, you just have to use their putters. Hence a lot of Wizards.

would anyone be willing to make a list of everything he said he carries in his bag?

putt and approach:
4-6 wizards (variety of stiffnesses and stabilities)

mids:
beat up shark
beat up roc
2nd 1st run buzzz
demon (x2)
blaze

fairways:
valkyrie
2 TL's (one beat up, one that looks like CE that he says is "slightly overstable")
sabre
2 FBs (at least one he says is 11x)
new g'way proto

drivers:
3 destroyers (1 "understable" 1st run, 1 for "flat shots", 1 169g "overstable")
Xcalibur

utility/specialty:
2 spirits (overstable for headwinds)
assassin (roller, etc.)
E illusion (rollers)

Yea but before USDGC he was showing us is "new" throw. A 300+ lefty back hand. And he was accurate!

I think it's Nikkos uncle or someone related to him that started/owns Gateway an thats why hes sponsored by them - at least I believe I read that somewhere - that would be pretty sweet to be related to someone at Innova/Discraft/Lat64/Gateway etc. Anyone on here got a relative in the DG bizzz? C'mon people, who got da hookup?

Great video, seems like he's mellowed out a bit and you can tell he's living, breathing, loving the game as he describes shots he uses certain discs for. Plus the look of love for certain discs when he looks down at them and caresses them.

Oh good, this isn't about that one video where he calls them frisbees, that one made me mad

Latest posts