• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Not even a cubby ace, but it was awesome

Ha well you are a cool dude...

I remember when you punk'd me with the lemonparty site... that was priceless... i went blind for about an hour and crawled into a corner, got into a fetal position and lamented my loss of innocence but I still think you're alright!

I saw that you said I did that in another thread. I can not find it, unless it is in the landfill. I think I warned you not to look.

But while you are here can you solve the mystery of why you were banned. My speculation helped get another thread closed.

I did this once with my nephew- 175' hole, only I shouted "look, a helicopter!"- picked him up, and chucked him straight into the basket. He said it was his favorite thing he'd ever done.

I saw that you said I did that in another thread. I can not find it, unless it is in the landfill. I think I warned you not to look.

But while you are here can you solve the mystery of why you were banned. My speculation helped get another thread closed.

well, i done did a stupid thing screwing around and got banned for it... i'm surprised everyone knows that I was banned... where do you see that a member was banned?

...and yes I used the lemonparty thing on juke (i think) in the landfill... that sorta thing can only go well in the landfill

well, i done did a stupid thing screwing around and got banned for it... i'm surprised everyone knows that I was banned... where do you see that a member was banned?

there was a thread about it, Threeputt said non of us knew what we were talking about and closed the thread.

ahhh so...but back to the op

i didn't know this about you.. how did you get into teacing DG? sounds like a really cool idea

I teach physical education to kids with disabilities. I get to pick what I teach.
I teach DG 3 times a year for about 4 weeks each time.

As many of you know, I teach disc golf at a summer school for kids with mild disabilities in DC. I made a temporary 5 hole course for the kids.
On hole 3 a boy with Cerebral Palsy whispers to me asking me to throw his drive for him.
Hole 3 is a 125ft tight tunnel shot with a single branch cutting through the most obvious flight path. I took the boys disc, then said, "look at the deer!"
Everyone looked into the woods and I threw the boy's disc. It was going way right, then it hit a tree took a 90 degree turn and landed right into the basket for the ace.
The little boy yelled, "I can't believe I threw that, I got a hole in one!"
It was pretty awesome!
Obviously I am not going to be adding it to my ace count, but it was worth sharing :)

That is the coolest thing I've read on this site since I found it.:thmbup:

I teach physical education to kids with disabilities. I get to pick what I teach.
I teach DG 3 times a year for about 4 weeks each time.
Thats a sweet gig there. Way to help out the kids, and spread some disc golf love around. It must be a rewarding endeavor much good karma should come your way! :)

Latest posts