• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Trilogy Challenge Discs

spinachd

Eagle Member
Just thought I'd throw this up since a lot of these are running and they are economical and fun. What did you think of the plastic?

I took my 3 kids to one so I have 4 copies of each now.

SPZ3 - This is a middle of the road fairway driver (at least in opto - that's all I have). I heard it compared to an Escape or Stag, but it's slower and more stable than the former and more stable than the latter). I'd say it's a TeeBird, but maybe not quite as deep of a rim. It's ITB for me.

Bounty - I didn't like this disc but my youngest did. He's 12, an experienced and very straight thrower. He was throwing it further than the SPZ3. I only threw it on water holes, for obvious reasons. Squirrelly is the adjective I'd choose. .

BT hybrid Crown - Smart to put this one out there in the TC. Definitely a great disc. Right in beween medium and hard. Putts great and throws great. Lots of people will keep these Crowns ITB.

I just played mine on Sunday. My thoughts are...

Spz3 - Flew like a faster escape right out of the box, but I could see it getting to be almost Vandal-esque once it seasons a bit, but a workable disc for sure

Bounty - LOVED this midrange, flew like my Warrant when it was brand new, great glide, good hand feel....kind of the DD equivalent to a Fuse, or a Stratus, IMO

Hybrid Crown - I didn't hate the feel of this putter, though I normally don't prefer beaded. It was super grippy, but it was kind of flippy even when thrown on hyzer (should note mine was not the norm, tried throwing others and it was very stable, but the one I ended up with was just a mutant that I had to hyzer flip or power down on)

Latest posts