• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] NUKE OS

NUKE OS #001

Marc holding NUKE OS #001 this morning, just before it went into a shipping box. They are on their way to retailers now!

Info: http://www.discraft.com/prod_nukeos_z.html

ph_nos_001.jpg

sure does look like it, but I think the way he's holding it gives that illusion. Like his little finger is the only one not on the lip. Still you can see by "DISCRAFT" that the lip is on the other side of the flight plate and is a regular first run general release top stamp. I had to look twice as well.

I picked up a few of the Protos at Am Nats but have yet to throw any of them. May part with a couple to some friends. As for flight, I saw a good number of people throwing them with mixed success. Several players flipped them hard while others couldn't work a flex or even a long straight flight. My conclusion is it is the archer, not the arrow that is the deciding factor. They seemed to hold up in the wind fairly well unless they were way over torqued.