• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Nuke SS=No GO

I8URZ28

Birdie Member
I heard yesterday from a discraft pro that the nuke ss will NOT be put into production. Im not 100% sure but this is coming from someone who lives 20 min. from the discraft factory in michigan. So maybe those Proto Nuke SS's will be worth even more money.

They are more than likely going to wait another year, if anything.

The Nuke has been their best selling disc since the Buzzz and they are going to want to ride out this marketing train as long as they can.

They are more than likely going to wait another year, if anything.

The Nuke has been their best selling disc since the Buzzz and they are going to want to ride out this marketing train as long as they can.

That makes the most sense from a business standpoint.

That makes the most sense from a business standpoint.

..and from a business standpoint they have been playing the game with this disc pretty well. Pre releasing the ESP for the Memorial, waiting about 4-6 months between releasing in different plastics, only issuing Cyztal Nukes for premier event fundraisers. There will be a Nuke SS but not anytime soon IMO. They still have plenty more twists and turns to take with just the Nuke before they need to think about opening a whole nother door.

grc_nuke_osss_tsr_sm.jpg

Discraft posted this on Facebook today.

So is the Nuke OS going to take the place of the Force? That is a pretty shrot run for the Force.

I agree with the people that have been saying coming soon means they are still a good while off in the future.

So is the Nuke OS going to take the place of the Force? That is a pretty shrot run for the Force.

I agree with the people that have been saying coming soon means they are still a good while off in the future.

Who said they were going to stop production of the force?

I think the nuke OS is just going to be the nuke-x renamed to match their naming scheme that they use

They are currently in testing phases and hope to have the Nuke SS out this spring. Claiming it is going to be better for slower arms which I may benefit from lol.

I held some of the test discs yesterday. I have a few proto SS's but still haven't thrown them. The Nuke OS is a different disc. The underside of the wing has a concave curvature to it. I had to look to make sure my finger had full contact and pressure on it.

I held some of the test discs yesterday. I have a few proto SS's but still haven't thrown them. The Nuke OS is a different disc. The underside of the wing has a concave curvature to it. I had to look to make sure my finger had full contact and pressure on it.

No bead?

and Chris if you are answering Nuke questions
I have a few

is the X Nuke mold the same as the ESP mold or the Z mold?
I understood that the Z mold was different to the ESP in that it was shallower (in order to reduce weight)
so I wonder which of the 2 the X follows

any reports back on a X Nuke yet?

Latest posts