• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

'nuthah DIY bag...

It looks nice, but it might be too small since it carries the 3500 series trays. I think that the minimum is a 3700 tray capacity, but I could be wrong.

It looks nice, but it might be too small since it carries the 3500 series trays. I think that the minimum is a 3700 tray capacity, but I could be wrong.

yup has to be 3700 unless you want your discs sticking out. plus ive seen the bag in person...not the greatest

yeah, honestly I have done a lot of research on DIY bags and at 100 dollars for this bag its just not worth it.. I have never seen the bag in person and i dont know how stable it really is. But looks like it just wouldnt hold enough discs in the proper way.. the cabelas WAS a much better deal and bag. And at 100 bucks you might as well just pay a little extra more and get the salient catalyst or something else..

That's really weird your wife would use a tackle box for a purse. If your wife is a super crunchy hippie chick you could buy her a Nutsac for a purse.