• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Bag

everyone i know who has one loves it.

very limited storage for odds and ends though.

I'd be afraid that Alec Baldwin would jump out of the bushes and try and molest me if I carried the original. ;)

They look nice but seem pricy for what you get. You can get really good quality bags with more storage from GottaGoGottaThrow (the backpack is on sale right now and looks like a really good deal), Gateway, Revolution and GorillaBoy.

If you like those bags and don't care about the extra storage I don't see any reason not to get them, though.

Bottom line - They are well made and will last. They dont hold many discs and are pretty pricey.

I like that they aren't made of the flimsy lunchbox material.
Canvas seems to have a little more heft to it. I'm not really concerned with a lot of storage space, and I'll probably sew on a water bottle holder.

Anyone have an idea of how much stuff you can put in that front pocket? Does it keep the rain out fairly good with the flap down?

I have one and don't care for it too much. The front pocket is barely big enough for a pack of smokes. I have the dub with the drink holder and it will only hold a small bottle. If you like the idea of a small pack but with pockets and the price does'nt scare you off look at the Maxpedition versipack fatboy. It has all the pockets one could need and a good size drink holder, holds 5 plus a putter and is as well made as anything out there. By the way I play River Grove in Kingwood all the time PM me if you want to check out my nutsac. Hahahahaha

i think they are pretty cool, im thinking about getting one myself.
its funny that they say its made from canvas,"like your favorite brand name work clothes(rhymes with Car Farts)" ,the 1st time i seen one of these i thought "that would go great with my carhartt's,i could carry skil-saw blades in it

I'm more of a "cover all the bases" kind of guy so this would never work for me, but my buddy has a minimalist mentality to everything and the Nutsac is perfect for him. He only carries 4 discs with him so he loves the Nutsac because of it's ability to easily carry just what he needs and it's durable as hell.

:hfive:
I'm more of a "cover all the bases" kind of guy so this would never work for me, but my buddy has a minimalist mentality to everything and the Nutsac is perfect for him. He only carries 4 discs with him so he loves the Nutsac because of it's ability to easily carry just what he needs and it's durable as hell.

It looks like a purse. I can't help but laugh when I see it. It's hard for me to take people seriously when they're wearing it. Hipsters in skinny jeans and ironic flannel shirts wear them to "frolf".

To hold 6 discs - buy a $10 gym sack at your local sporting goods store, or better yet use an old backpack. $45 buys plastic so you have enough to justify a Revo or Innova Competition. :)

just being honest...

I like my Nutsac . It is definitely not the one I use the most, but it has it's times. I love it for a casual round after a tough day at work. It is a lifesaver if your back is hurting. I can even putt with it on. I do like the look on my friends faces when I school them with my minimalist bag. I got mine for $30 before the price went up and it has been well worth it.

I don't get it. Is it just for hipsters? A real hippie wouldn't need a bag or would just use a market bag. Way overpriced too.

I bought one for my girlfriend because she wanted the absolute smallest bag available. She only uses a driver, a mid, and a putter, so it is perfect for her. She thinks it is great because it is so light that you can play with it on. I may have to borrow it for casual rounds at my local 9-hole.

I like my nut sack and so do the ladies. If you want one in black that would be a reverse michael jackson surgery

I have two regular nutsacs, one brown and one black. It holds my iphone and keys in the front little pocket well. I keep a putter, a mid, and 3 drivers in the main compartment along with a large bag of sunflower seeds. You probably won't be using the flap much, I can't think of one time where I snapped the button on the flap to keep it closed. As for hydration, I always just wait till after a round and chug down a route 44 from Sonic. Everyone that sees it likes it and they especially enjoy the name. It's held up well, I've thrown it on cement, mud, dirt, logs or whatever around tee-pads to drive, and sometimes wear it while approaching or putting. I liked the first one so much, I went ahead and bought a second.

I love mine. I like it for it's simplicity and for the fact it's canvas and looked as though it could take a beating, and it has taken a beating well. I bought mine last year for 30$. If the price has gone up it would definatly give me pause if I were to do over again. No, they don't hold a lot of extra crap, but I usually dont carry much and what I do can always go in my pants pocket. I also liked the fact I could only carry six discs max. I am a noob and figured having any more than that with me would only add confusion.

twonutsacsdoubleteaming.jpg

Brown Nutsac

175 R-Pro Aviar (Orange)

174 KC-Pro Roc (Marbled Gray)

171 Pro Valkyrie (Yellow)

169 Pro Beast (Red)

175 Pro Wraith (Blue)

Black Nutsac

174 ESP Challenger FLX (Blue)

177 Elite Z Buzzz (Yellow)

171 Elite Z Avenger (Lime)

168 Elite Z Avenger SS (Red)

173 ESP Surge (White)

Nice bags. I'll have to post pics of mine sometime.
Did you iron on that patch, or sew it? Is it holding up well?

I have one and don't care for it too much. The front pocket is barely big enough for a pack of smokes. I have the dub with the drink holder and it will only hold a small bottle. If you like the idea of a small pack but with pockets and the price does'nt scare you off look at the Maxpedition versipack fatboy. It has all the pockets one could need and a good size drink holder, holds 5 plus a putter and is as well made as anything out there. By the way I play River Grove in Kingwood all the time PM me if you want to check out my nutsac. Hahahahaha
Did you play at taylor lake the other day? I saw a guy with a double brown one with his kid.