• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NW florida players?

Saddest thread... the guy just wants someone to play with. I guess the NW FLA disc golf scene isn't what it used to be.

Things have become pretty heavy in Foley, and Mobile AL. Gulf Breeze and Ft Walton courses are to small for Ams or better. You end up playing the entire course with a putter. Blue Angel Park is fun but it's my home course and the frequency of my time there has driven me to seek AL courses.

I recognize that the general area around FWB isn't exactly oversaturated with amazing courses, but there are a few weekly leagues at various courses that makes things more exciting.

- Ferry Park has a charity event every Thursday where players have the option of bringing 3 cans or paying 3$ for admittion.

- Chain Dragon in Freeport has safari round Tuesdays and bag tag Thursdays, both fo free.

- Anderson Pond in Niceville, which is probably the most difficult course of the 3, has 10$/partner random draw doubles on random Sundays.

Agreed ^ ive been playing for about a year now and I have met a lot of good guys playing at Ferry. Apparently the "scene" used to be better but it has been a lot worse. Hope to keep up the growth!

i have always had a great time playing with the guys at the chaindragon. not the most illustrious course out there, but the people make it so. I love a course with good people and great character.

Suddenly available for tossing unfortunately the weather turned but that don't scare me. Have ya hit Anderson Pond yet. Best in area but Holler back I toss with ya>