• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

I'm in again this year. Been stockpiling stuff all year.

Like Bennett above, I'm a dyer. I prefer white or clear premium discs. Am also a fan of pink discs because they are easy to find. Wouldn't complain about any light or bright color.

I throw almost exclusively Latitude, Westside, Dynamic Discs and Prodiscus. Prefer Gold line or it's equivelent. However I am not opposed to trying anything new. Don't throw any discraft and only a few innova (Champ or Star Orcs :))

I wear a Large Shirt. I like any extra goodies you want to add in. I don't drink alcohol.

When all is said and done, send what you can and I will be thrilled to get it, Even if you don't get anything on this list. I'm way more interested in sending out a cool gift than I am in recieving anything. :clap:

I'm in if you accept me because I don't meet any requirements

about to do my first forum disc trade so I got 1/5 going for me......................

^both of you guys can buy a premium membership. which is good for a year, and you can come play with the cool kids in the VIP.

^both of you guys can buy a premium membership. which is good for a year, and you can come play with the cool kids in the VIP.

I'm down with it. My wife, on the other hand, might not be so receptive. She thinks I spend too much time on here already.

sell a couple discs. use the paypal to buy the membership. then you get feedback, and the membership. WIN/WIN

It's true. I don't want to make singular exceptions because then I have to do it for everyone. To be honest, you could grab the 15 dollar crown + have another member vouch and you'd be set. Anything higher than the five dollar crown is fine with me.

Last edited:
but the ten dollar crown doesnt get you in VIP. and CJ, where the heck is your crown?

Mine expired. I'll grab another one soon! I'm not playing, but I still meet the other four requirements. :p

You're right, it's the $15 dollar crown, which is also the minimum value required. I'd like to think if someone grabs that, they wouldn't rip people off. Maybe the optimist in me.

Keep sending in entries, I'll be out of town at Stoney Hill this weekend, but I'll send everyone an acknowledgement that you've been added to the list. I've sent out a few already :)!

Last edited:
Mine expired. I'll grab another one soon! I'm not playing, but I still meet the other four requirements. :p

You're right, it's the $15 dollar crown, which is also the minimum value required. I'd like to think if someone grabs that, they wouldn't rip people off. Maybe the optimist in me.

Keep sending in entries, I'll be out of town at Stoney Hill this weekend, but I'll send everyone an acknowledgement that you've been added to the list. I've sent out a few already :)!

never doubt the shadiness of some.

I'm in!!

I enjoy the following fine products:

Prodigy D4s (strongly prefer first runs) 170g+
Wizards of all shapes, sizes, squishiness factors, and colors (170+ though)
Lat64 Tridents 165g+ Opto or GL
Cryztal Flx Zones (rather specific, I know)
Z Buzzzes - 170g+ (Cryztal is OK too)
Amps - 170+
Neutron Tangents - 168g+
Soft and grippy Magics - 172g+
first run MVP Shocks
Anything with a Skulboy Stamp

Jerky!
Booze!
The green stuff!
Stickers!
I love minis!
Anything with a bitchin stamp/dye!
Local stuff from your home turf!
Anything bizarre or funny!

I wouldn't be opposed to trying:

Any putters, mids, or fairway drivers from Legacy Discs
A Z Wasp
Prodigy Putters
Prodigy F7

I'd rather not receive:

Lightweight stuff
Innova or Discraft stuff (except what's listed as good)
High Speed drivers (aside from what's listed)
Hazardous waste

I'll appreciate anything you send my way though (except the hazardous waste, that's just rude) so if my signature makes you think I'll like a disc you enjoy, please don't hesitate to go outside the box. I'm much more focused on the feel and quality of the plastic than a particular company/mold, so if a disc makes your fingers tingle, send it along! Merry Discmas!

I'll throw my hat into the ring...

Likes new, used or well used
flat top rocs
Anything Vibram
Pro worlds Terns
tp stags

Dislikes
Discraft
Blizzard
dx (except rocs)

Would like to try
Unlace
Flying Squirrel
Secret Weapon

Shirt
XXL

hat
XL

I FORGOT!!! I wear a XL/Tall shirt size (I'm skinny but very long of torso) and I'm a huge fan of hats (large for my brain filled head):D

I'll throw a few discs up on some FB auction site...I'll get this worked out. I want to sit at the cool kids' table. Give me the weekend.

i'm in. i got bling and a vouch.

i throw zones, yeti putters, pro, champ and glow roc3's, mako3's, patriots, teebirds, TL's, FLAT firebirds, and roadrunners
drivers between 167 and 171g
putters and mid ranges around 175g
rocs and teebirds of all kinds and persuasions
tourny or custom stamps
mini's, stickers, and similar schwag
dislikes:
anything that goes to 11 (or higher)
drivers in baseline plastic

don't throw but would like to try:
wasp, rival, prodigy fairway drivers, XL, ghost... i'm sure there's others that i forgot. see comment above about not going up to 11.

Got my Deluxe membership and 5 positives...so once I get the reassurance from Connor, I'll post my list!

Both of you are good to go.

Keep in mind me running this just made this site 30 bucks. :|

YW Tim :|