• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as if a d line MD will beat in too fast to be utilized by the majority of players. On the other hand a D line MD3/4 would be amazing. A nice out of the box understable mid in premium plastic could be a solid addition to the Discmania lineup.

I feel as if a d line MD will beat in too fast to be utilized by the majority of players. On the other hand a D line MD3/4 would be amazing. A nice out of the box understable mid in premium plastic could be a solid addition to the Discmania lineup.

P line md4 didn't take Too much to start Turing. I've been concidering cycling then as my mids but I'd kid I can cut the chord with my buzzz

I really hope they put out some more CD's before spring. Supply seems to be getting low. It would be nice to see one in some different plastics. Maybe C line, Luster, or a Metal Flake.

Is there a release date for stock stamp dd3s

I'd rather buy a stack of 5 than pay 120 for one

+1

I think Eagle mentioned something vague like "sometime in Jan or Feb" in one of his live videos but I'm curious if someone from DM can shed any more light.

Jussi posted on Facebook in the Discmania Collectors and Throwers Group stating DD3's would be released in April.

Discmania Support Reply

+1

I think Eagle mentioned something vague like "sometime in Jan or Feb" in one of his live videos but I'm curious if someone from DM can shed any more light.

Should be late March at the earliest. They are being made soon and we'll release them as soon as we can after that

I really hope they put out some more CD's before spring. Supply seems to be getting low. It would be nice to see one in some different plastics. Maybe C line, Luster, or a Metal Flake.

The CD may not return. However, we should have a good option for that in the near future. Since the CD and PD were so similar, it's hard to justify having both for essentially the same purpose.

I really want more D-Line mids...I want to cycle MD4s or MD3s in D-Line.

S-Line MD4
D-Line MD4
D-Line MD3

We'll definitely be making at least one of those for sure this year. We agree!

Is there a release date for stock stamp dd3s

I'd rather buy a stack of 5 than pay 120 for one

Should be late March/Early April when those are released for full production. There will be plenty for all!

P line md4 didn't take Too much to start Turing. I've been concidering cycling then as my mids but I'd kid I can cut the chord with my buzzz

We've been really loving the P-MD4 for this sort of stuff. As long as you season them nicely, they will work as a great cycling mid comparable to KC Roc lovers out there.

We've been really loving the P-MD4 for this sort of stuff. As long as you season them nicely, they will work as a great cycling mid comparable to KC Roc lovers out there.

YESSS. I see this too.

The CD may not return. However, we should have a good option for that in the near future. Since the CD and PD were so similar, it's hard to justify having both for essentially the same purpose.

NOOOOOO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOO000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00

not everyone is eagle or simon. to a 275-300 foot arm (your target market) a CD and a PD are different animals. I have no need for the dump of a PD, i use the DD for that. The CD is dead straight start to end, the PD flares off.

not everyone is eagle or simon. to a 275-300 foot arm (your target market) a CD and a PD are different animals. I have no need for the dump of a PD, i use the DD for that. The CD is dead straight start to end, the PD flares off.

I'm almost tempted to guess this was a typo and they meant the TD.

D line md4 or different p blend. I've cycled several this year and they develop turn, but the plastic is as slick as day one. No grip improvements with seasoning, and even worse as it's colder now. Not worth it to me. I'd rather see S or D line

D line md4 or different p blend. I've cycled several this year and they develop turn, but the plastic is as slick as day one. No grip improvements with seasoning, and even worse as it's colder now. Not worth it to me. I'd rather see S or D line

Yes, Driver Pro please. Or maybe the stiff pro that they use on Pigs and Rhynos

I would be terribly upset if the CD were to go OOP. The CD is the disc that made me fall in love with Discmania and basically switch my entire bag over to Discmania.

Like Jenga said, as someone who is a 280-320' thrower, the CD and PD are entirely different discs for me. My CD gives me a nice little S flight, and a soft gentle fade every time, give me a nice straight line. However, the PD for me is a straight flyer (no flex) with a harder dump at the end. I know that my PD will always go left for me. It's a disc I use when I need the CD's distance, but I need the disc to fight the wind and go left for me (RHBH).

One thing that I've always felt DM lacked in their lineup is US molds. For my power, the CD has a perfect amount of understability to give me distance, some flex, but to not turn over on me.

I would be terribly upset if the CD were to go OOP. The CD is the disc that made me fall in love with Discmania and basically switch my entire bag over to Discmania.

Like Jenga said, as someone who is a 280-320' thrower, the CD and PD are entirely different discs for me. My CD gives me a nice little S flight, and a soft gentle fade every time, give me a nice straight line. However, the PD for me is a straight flyer (no flex) with a harder dump at the end. I know that my PD will always go left for me. It's a disc I use when I need the CD's distance, but I need the disc to fight the wind and go left for me (RHBH).

One thing that I've always felt DM lacked in their lineup is US molds. For my power, the CD has a perfect amount of understability to give me distance, some flex, but to not turn over on me.

All This again for me. And I think a lot of people. Maybe it didn't sell very well because it was never in stock?!?

Not a huge fan of star, but its better than stiff P-Line. Pro plastic is my jam though.

Status
Not open for further replies.