• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the "new" DD2 actually show a -2 turn?

I think I've tried 2 DD2s over time and found both to be very HSS/LSS

edit: seems I posted twice (the second one got an edit)

Last edited:
Does the "new" DD2 actually show a -2 turn?

I think I've tried 2 DD2s over time and found both to be very HSS/LSS

(I know...no one has thrown one yet)

I love the Evolution line. I really think the new instinct looks good but I sure rather have a glow Essence! Hope to see that in a mystery box one day.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I was just curious where S-Line FDs are in your production cycle. Can we expect a restock of them anytime soon? I lost one of my two and I'm starting to get nervous since I can't seem to find them anywhere at the moment. I love the stuff you guys make but it's nerve-wracking anytime I lose something and can't find a replacement. Gotta have my S-FDs!

I was just curious where S-Line FDs are in your production cycle. Can we expect a restock of them anytime soon? I lost one of my two and I'm starting to get nervous since I can't seem to find them anywhere at the moment. I love the stuff you guys make but it's nerve-wracking anytime I lose something and can't find a replacement. Gotta have my S-FDs!

they are a bit pricy, but disc baron has some s line fd's.

Does anyone know if Discmania are planning on releasing anymore Echo S-line DD3's any time soon?

Does anyone know if Discmania are planning on releasing anymore Echo S-line DD3's any time soon?

They haven't said (at least not here). Nobody from Discmania Support has been active since the Echo DD3 was released. Last post by them in this thread was from March.

Last post by them in this thread was from March.

I imagine they had their hands full trying to keep the business up and going during the whole Covid mess.

As for the Echo DD3, the two I picked up didn't impress me much. I play at altitude and pretty much max out around 350' so it could just be that.

I gave one of them to my nephew. He throws it pretty far and he does make it look pretty understable tossing it 450'.

I'm holding on to my last one until I can decide if I want to try it again or give it to him or maybe sell/trade it for something that suits my game better.

I looked for one 2 years ago for about 4 months and gave up, got an itch recently to try and find one, no dice. Came to this thread to see if there's any mention of them and I see it's still an unobtanium disc.

Local Play it Again Sports has an over abundance of mud colored Roaming thumpers, samuari chickens and whatnots but no FDs, think I'm giving up for good this time and just sticking with the Mantis.

I've found S-line FD's in stock at several places over the last couple of weeks. You might have to pay a little more though as some of them are from sites that do their own custom stamps or what not.

I looked for one 2 years ago for about 4 months and gave up, got an itch recently to try and find one, no dice. Came to this thread to see if there's any mention of them and I see it's still an unobtanium disc.

Local Play it Again Sports has an over abundance of mud colored Roaming thumpers, samuari chickens and whatnots but no FDs, think I'm giving up for good this time and just sticking with the Mantis.

Try a TL3!

I imagine they had their hands full trying to keep the business up and going during the whole Covid mess.

As for the Echo DD3, the two I picked up didn't impress me much. I play at altitude and pretty much max out around 350' so it could just be that.

I gave one of them to my nephew. He throws it pretty far and he does make it look pretty understable tossing it 450'.

I'm holding on to my last one until I can decide if I want to try it again or give it to him or maybe sell/trade it for something that suits my game better.

I'll 100% buy/ trade you for it.

They said another run is not in the works, but if I were them I certainly would have already looked into getting them made since they would sell out instantly.

Maybe not anytime soon, but it at least sounds like they'll come back at some point though, thankfully.

From 3/10/20:
That was all of them. We'll expect to put another order in later in the Summer most likely. They will return for sure, though.

Last edited:
Maybe not anytime soon, but it at least sounds like they'll come back at some point though, thankfully.

From 3/10/20:

Yeah I seen that, but after that I heard from probably the #1 source of things Discmania that unfortunately it wasnt to be. But who knows things may change. Until then I'm going to have a death grip on my three lol :D

4b89rf.jpg

I rely on my S-line FD so much it's ridiculous. I don't want to even think about how I would react to losing it.

Managed to find a couple more last month but they're the swirly more overstable run. Kicked the undertaker out of the bag, but not what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts