• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Jamie :) This is probably the only thing I would disagree on. I wonder if you're comparing the Color Glow C-LINE compared to the S-LINE?

No just watching Simon throw them it seemed like the C-line had a little bit less of a finish when thrown with power. It would easily come out of a turn and finish flat, but the S-lines seemed to still finish slightly left when thrown the same way.

It's probably splitting hairs unless you have Simon power though.

Threw a Blizzard DD2 today, and sweet baby Jesus this disc bombs. Gotta dial in the release angle for a bit more consistency, but this thing is easy noodle arm distance. Tons of fun to throw.

Sitting at Kit Carson park waiting for the flying circus to start, I have a feeling it'll be an expensive afternoon once they get all the merchandise out :D

I need more P Line P1x in blue or purple or pink!! Will there be a production run of P P1x in the near future??
D Line were awesome in the spring but in 80 degree weather I need a more P Lines!!

Any chance for another run of flat glow MD3's? Perhaps even flat MF MD3's? The prices for EO Wolverine stamped ones are getting out of hand lately haha :)

Also, those x-out team stamps leaving the factory have been fun to see! Heres hoping a glow MD3 happens to get that treatment ;) I would be quick to snag that up!

Final thought- As someone who has only thrown first run FD's, I have been thoroughly impressed by the fifth runs. They fly like a slightly seasoned first run and have been a great replacement so I dont lose any more first runs. Great work! :thmbup:

when will the restock of the Mini Shield Stamp DX P2's happen?

I'm LOVING mine, and want more in different colors/stamps.

18012511520_e5cc9f33d3_c.jpg

Any chance for another run of flat glow MD3's? Perhaps even flat MF MD3's? The prices for EO Wolverine stamped ones are getting out of hand lately haha :)

Also, those x-out team stamps leaving the factory have been fun to see! Heres hoping a glow MD3 happens to get that treatment ;) I would be quick to snag that up!

Final thought- As someone who has only thrown first run FD's, I have been thoroughly impressed by the fifth runs. They fly like a slightly seasoned first run and have been a great replacement so I dont lose any more first runs. Great work! :thmbup:

Thanks for the heads up on the fd's I was getting ready to make an order in the next couple of days and was wondering what run I wanted

Man, Had a P-PD2 that I was flipping over

but I've been throwing a 169G P DD and that is just as stable as my S line is currently and it just bombs!! Might have to pick up a stack and hopefully start to see some turn in my fresh P DD that I just started using, it is very HSS fresh!

Oh...PS Discmaniacs...5th Run C-Line FD's are insane.

PPS follow up to my review a few pages back of the MD. I got to throw the first (non-proto) runs that are slightly less domey and slightly softer and I think they are WINNERS. Orange are my favorite so far followed by Pink. They're a little easier to get to turn than the stiff protos, but they still are really hard to get to turn-and-burn. They really love getting back to flat. I think my new midrange setup is going to be Glow MD3/P-MD3/C-MD. If you're still tentative or figuring out our mid lineup I'd encourage you to try that trio and post your feedback!

I'm still auditioning the Proto C-MD. I have a stash of nicely broken in stiff P-MD2's that fill the understable slot nicely. But I would agree with the rest of your assessment. I carry 2 Glow C-MD3's, 1 domey and 1 flat, 1 Proto P-MD3, 1 P-MD2 and I keep the C-MD in the side pocket for secondary shots during rounds. It still a bit too straight to replace my understable MD2's, but not enough stability to be thrown over my P-MD3. It kind of fits right in between them right now.

I'd love to see some flat firm JL C-MD's(same plastic as the recent run of FD's, but table top flat). These could be a fantastic disc IMO.

Any chance of g-line or xt (X-line?) p3 or md3 in the near future?

I really like the way discmania approaches stable mids and putters by just raising the plh without resorting to beads or concave bottom wings, but both molds seem to only be available in c-line and I'm trying to transition my entire bag other than my putting putters to flexible plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.