• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 170 weights on the Discmania store. I'll double check to make sure they haven't sold out yet but there are more to replace if that's the case.

Nope, not paying your shipping fees and wanna feel them up before purchasing. Get them in your retailers hands please. How hard can that be?

Discmania Support Reply

Nope, not paying your shipping fees and wanna feel them up before purchasing. Get them in your retailers hands please. How hard can that be?

They are in retailers' hands for sure. As soon as we got those stamped they were placed online for both our Dealer store and Discmania store. It just depends on if the retailer near you has done so or not.

When can I get a glow ddx in the states

Today is the day! A couple hours from now.

They are in retailers' hands for sure. As soon as we got those stamped they were placed online for both our Dealer store and Discmania store. It just depends on if the retailer near you has done so or not.

Just checked DCG and they have some S FDs at 171g and 172g and.........they are all white. Lotsa color selection in 175g. Infinite doesn't have any outside of the 150g class yet.

SMH.....

I've been waiting very patiently on P-MD3s. Any update on when we can expect them? I've seen some from mystery boxes, but I didn't want to spend that much and only hope to get one.

I was comparing a TD and a roadrunner and it got me thinking... Is there or has there ever been a sidewinder bottom wing with the anhyzer top? We have the firebird bottom, the valk bottom and the roadrunner bottom on the PD, CD and TD respectively.

I've been waiting very patiently on P-MD3s. Any update on when we can expect them? I've seen some from mystery boxes, but I didn't want to spend that much and only hope to get one.
I'd be interested in knowing this and if there's a chance we will see P-Line PDs as well this summer.

X out pd2

I got an X out pd2 recently. It's c line but seems to have bubbles in the rim but it weighs 170 does anyone have any info

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 42
Dear Discmania - Please Make more S line CD's - Swirly runs would be nice - I feel this is a forgotten disc in the Discmania line-up if it were more available I would stock up on them. Also Champ Glow TD's would be awesome - and MD 3,4,5 :)

They're on the way. Should have plenty to pick from within a week or so.

So yeah, checked the other day and all you have are 150g and 175g s line FDs. I guess DM decided not to run any less than 175g, outside of a few white ones.

Kinda bored with all the salty posts about how DM deliberately does not manufacture exactly what you want and place it in the store right next to you. Seems to be a popular bandwagon to be on. As if it was that easy. Yeah it is when youre Innova but DM is not.

Don't forget to mention that they are the exact same company.

Kinda bored with all the salty posts about how DM deliberately does not manufacture exactly what you want and place it in the store right next to you. Seems to be a popular bandwagon to be on. As if it was that easy. Yeah it is when youre Innova but DM is not.

Sorry, don't mean to be a bore. I didn't realize it was so difficult for a disc manufacturer to make fairway drivers less than 175g. I'm quite sure they've done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.