• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

new said that he shipped it to me and it got returned although we confirmed that he had the right address. this also happened before when we made a trade. hopefully it will be back in the mail to me today and i can get it by monday.

new said that he shipped it to me and it got returned although we confirmed that he had the right address. this also happened before when we made a trade. hopefully it will be back in the mail to me today and i can get it by monday.

Oh jeez... some days USPS needs a kick in the junk to get 'em headed in the right direction

Eco, please remove me from the list.
Sorry for the short notice, but due to family issues, I'll be away for a while and will not be able to proccess the box quickly.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

A true updated list

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now.

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

If you need to be skipped or taken off the list please let me know.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013

Done^^^^^

GLong
707 Roc
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21

where is the box. I know new sent it to glong but it was returned for some reason. Has the box been resent back to glong yet?

You'd have a better chance of getting an answer if you posted this in the water cooler.
Not trolling here but it's obvious noone is worthy of an update....even after a half of a month.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

A true updated list

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong

Done^^^^^

707 Roc
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21

eco81
You added me to the list after
pdiddy71
on
02-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Then I was removed on other lists?

I was not contacted and my name was not mentioned that was going to be removed. :|

@tarel sorry about that. not sure what happened. i have been adding and taking off and moving names around so much that I might have deleted a name or 2 by accident. You have been added back to where you were supposed to be. Once again sorry for the confusion.

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

A true updated list

A true updated list

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong

Done^^^^^

707 Roc
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21

No worries homey thanks for all the work you guys are doing getting this thing moving these are a lot of fun.

Thanks. I have started getting stuff together for another box and once the list is done I think I might try to start another one but maybe have someone else run the thread. Not sure yet but it has been fun and it will be very interested to see what comes back to me and then compare it to what ot started with

Glong had the box and should have shipped it out last week or early this week. The next guy on the list should have woon and hopefully flips it before the end of the week

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

A true updated list

A true updated list

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong

Done^^^^^

Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
707 Roc

shipped today! my friend brian (hcdstudios) stopped by last night and swapped a few things as well.

Attachments

• PIC_0468.jpg
    PIC_0468.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 56