• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Man, I REALLY hope that the box reaches you guys, and that you didn't get burnt by some bum :thmbdown:

Maybe everyone involved in this disc pass can get his address, and everyone spend like 44 cents (?) on a stamp, and if 30+ letters showed up at his house between a day or two, he might get the clue?

Or even better, someone mail him a picture of a plane ticket to his home town....that'll get the blood flowing. Bet that box reaches shroom overnight :thmbup:

Last edited:
No problem agapedad. I have been part of this site for 6 months now. Usually just a reader but I understand the apprehensiveness. I'm just another golfer with a serious addiction to the sport!

Damn how many times does a guy have to pull out his torches and pitchforks?

We just need to keep our torches lit, and our pitchforks sharpened. I'm not even in on this disc pass 2, but It still angers me to know someone is out there douching it up.

Good News Peeps. BOTH disc pass boxes were on my doorstep when I got home tonight.

I will however, not be able to ship them until monday. I have to work 12 1/2 hours tomorrow. But it will go out first thing Monday.

Will get pictures soon.

^That, or the guy was notified about the angry mob that was forming :doh:

Alright the box made it Shroom. Lets try to move the box as fast as possible to make up for some lost time. Please try to know what your going to take and box in the box before it comes to you.

Updated List

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom

^^^^^Done^^^^

Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
jkp21
GLong
707 Roc
MrFixIt
Matt B.
Stetz1010
strangewayfarer
eco81
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94

i am still going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Some communication would have been nice but at least the box is not lost

The box is heading to me! I'll turn it around on the same day or send it out the next morning. I'm notifying olkok for his address. I'll be posting pictures, but none of the pictures will include what I've placed in the box for a little suspense!

Latest posts