• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OK just joined the pdga.

Uh, discounts? You will immediately no longer have to pay the non-member fee (through next year if you joined after Oct. 1) and you can immediately use your PDGA card for discounts at the places that the PDGA has agreements with (enterprise, some hotels, etc).

Avoiding the $10 tourney fee, along with all the hotel/rental car discounts, the membership pays for itself very quickly...especially the hotel discounts. I've gotten some ridiculous rates...I'm talking 50% discount from even the Hotels.com rate.

Avoiding the $10 tourney fee, along with all the hotel/rental car discounts, the membership pays for itself very quickly...especially the hotel discounts. I've gotten some ridiculous rates...I'm talking 50% discount from even the Hotels.com rate.

Really?
I may join just for that alone.

I couldn't agree more. Last year I was on the road and we called ahead for a hotel room. They told me $120 and they had rooms. I used my PDGA card and got the room for $49.99+ tax.

Mine started out...

Goofball (it should be my real name),

Your PDGA membership has been processed.

Your PDGA # is: XXXXX

Then the order notes:

Really?
I may join just for that alone.

As long as you don't require Ritz Carlton-level accomodations you'll be fine, lol. I've used my hotel discount 4 times this year so far, and my most expensive room was $80, the cheapest $47 (for a suite nonetheless).

Latest posts