• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 - DGCR'S 6TH ANNUAL DYE CONTEST - SPONSORS, VOTING LINKS, RESULTS

Finalized payout finally up!

Wow, I'm terribly sorry for the delay on posting the full payout! After getting everything shipped, I was focused on the move, then after the move, I was focused on the flu, then after that, it was the holidays and I hadn't thought about Okthrowberfest in far too long!

Below are the details of the payout. Should be self-explanatory but if you have any questions feel free to ask! I tried to make sure that every place received a higher payout than the place below it, save for ties.
You'll see the two discs I added from my dye stock to make sure this was applicable after miscounting the number of bags donated.
Averaged the value for "prizes" to $15 for ease of calculation, so "value" is "prizes" x 15 plus "bag" value plus "shoe" value.
Also of note that EVERYONE who entered received at least one prize and minis!

Thanks again to all who helped made this possible, truly an epic contest for 2014!

The numbers and letters in the first pic correlate to the numbers in the disc payout pic and the letters to the miscellaneous payout pic.

I know they're large sizes, but it's a BIG payout!

16358725165_9b5f6a56d3_o.jpg

16332762216_ab84ed8c43_o.jpg

16172512969_aa785966f4_b.jpg