• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest VOTING Thread

Okthrowberfest Winner

• All Hallow’s Eve

Votes: 19 10.6%
  • Carrie

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Clown

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • DGCR Headless Horseman

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Flying Spider

• Graveyard

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Headless Horseman 2

• St. Okthrowerberfest Girl

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Predator

• Pumkin Chains

• Pumkinhead

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • Reaper

• Rip the Ripper

Votes: 61 34.1%
  • Scary Night

• Skull on a Glow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teenage Outcast

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • The Three Spookies

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Vampire Smilie

• Vampire Teeth

• Zombie Pinup

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
both the DGCR Headless Horseman and the Unicorn were hand painted with brushes, and each was done by a different site member.

ohh ok..i was trying to figur out what they did...man you guys are making me want to try this but im sure if i do i wont have a blank disc left

128909531505186973.jpg

you guys are making me want to try this but im sure if i do i wont have a blank disc left

you won't. once you get the hang of it and realize how easy it really it, every peice of premium plastic will be marked. It's a ton of fun, and anyone that has half a brain can do it.

Seriously, if I can do it, anyone can. I mean it, go give it a try. :thmbup:

yeah i figured it just took practice..like anything else..its just crazy some of the stuff you can pull off with some rit

its so tough to choose...wish i knew what kind of disc each was done on..that might have to be my tie breaker lol

I should have made it open to multiple picks. Too many people are picking one dye! It's going to make it really hard to pick a top 10 when a bunch of the dyes are going to be tied. :doh:

love rip the ripper but had to go with "teenage outcast" ...would have hated to try and cut and shade that bad boy..great work..who ever you are :thmbup:

I should have made it open to multiple picks. Too many people are picking one dye! It's going to make it really hard to pick a top 10 when a bunch of the dyes are going to be tied. :doh:

I say all ties must go to Thunderdome !

masterblaster.jpg

Latest posts