• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OMEGA SS

I think I am going to pick these up to have or sell. I will open one.
Unfortunately, we have no real shops around here - what can I compare the RPro to? I picked one up at my last tournament, but I wasn't fondling it to compare it to anything.

The 40th I assume is what your talking about. I like them a lot. Not as floppy soft as the 1.38 and 1.39. More like the 1.37.

I putt with white big bead SSs. 172g and 175g. Super soft indeed! They stick real well for putting I'll use the 175 for short approaches. It's unstable for long shots. I replaced In ova JK Aviar Xs once they stopped making them soft. Been using Omegas on and off since they were made. I like them better than Aviars.

I'll definitely be trying out the big bead SS. I have a big bead AP already. I haven't quiet figured it out, but when i hit it right it flies far.

I putt with white big bead SSs. 172g and 175g. Super soft indeed! They stick real well for putting I'll use the 175 for short approaches. It's unstable for long shots. I replaced In ova JK Aviar Xs once they stopped making them soft. Been using Omegas on and off since they were made. I like them better than Aviars.

What gateway plastic are the supersofts similar too? SSS?

Is the AP plastic like KC Pro?

I like 1.40 a lot. It's just a bit stiffer than the previous runs.

Anyone feel or throw the new Omega run, 1.41. Just curious how stiff it is.

So is the 1.37 an R-Pro compound? A friend was using a pink Omega SS (unknown run number) and the flexibility/grip was enough to convince me to try one out. I ended up with a black with red foil stamp 1.37 run disc, and it has become my primary putter. I do have a few other putters that rotate in and out of the bag for long shots or driving duties (classic aviars, warlock, wizard, warden, judge), but the SS is the one that stays in.

for those of you who prefer stiffer putters but still like the omega mold(like me) they are about to be doing a production run in XT like plastic called ET. So far the testers have given great feedback on them, saying they are a little stiffer and slicker than XT, I'm excited to hopefully get the mcpro out of my bag!

I'd much rather have the softer stuff.I picked up a bunch of 1.40s to fill up the practice bag, though I'm not particularly enamored of them. The first two or three I ever had are gone (water hazards and such), so the earliest I have left is a 1.3, with some 1.6-1.9s also still around. If the company would produce more with the feel of those early ones, I'd be quite pleased.

Latest posts