• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

On the edge of professional Disc Golf

allow to do what i said i wouldn't and try to clarify for you

this has nothing to do with what people do in their private lives
this has nothing to do with teaching your children right and wrong

when people smoke and drink on the course, within view of non-disc golfers and especially families, this reinforces the negative perception that some people have about disc golf

so, when a new course is under consideration and people from the community say to themselves "you know, i was at a park last year and saw disc golfers smoking and drinking. i don't want that in my park. i am going to fight the installation of this new course." those people now use their resources and energy to fight the creation of new courses.

big picture thinking, get into it

No i was just raised to be self reliant and how to use a little common sense to survive without being lead into a path.

Im 26 and own my own businesses with tons of respect from elders my entire life. Dont tell me who i am or seem like bc you dont even know me.

Keep baby"ing your babies.

whatever floats your boat...you don't even have kids and you are definitly not an expert on child rearing. Having kids throws you in the mix. Yes you can't shield them from everything...the point can be about making an place where kids can be around non drugs to have fun. The adults doing drugs is one thing, but...hey lets get over that and make sure they are self-reliant. So does it go something like this? who cares what eviornment the kids are in...teach self-reliance that will make up for the questionable environment?

Somethimes the message is about adults who can't seem to enjoy life without being altered. I'm bored...lets smoke. I am bored lets smoke. I can't focus...lets smoke. I can't focus lets smoke. Then before you know it, you can't live without being altered...dependent for enjoyment. And not to mention, people can't even focus without being stoned...dependent and weak minded.

Somethimes the message is about adults who can't seem to enjoy life without being altered. I'm bored...lets smoke. I am bored lets smoke. I can't focus...lets smoke. I can't focus lets smoke. Then before you know it, you can't live without being altered...dependent for enjoyment. And not to mention, people can't even focus without being stoned...dependent and weak minded.

I rest my case.

You guys have a odd view of the world.

Small towns i assume?

Prescription drugs are much more of a problem than smoking greens.
Go argue with some doctors.

Small towns i assume?

nice...small town issues..lol. I am not talking about what is much more of a problem. I am saying in general, dependant on any altering drugs seems to be the case in point.

Small towns i assume?

maybe you should just own your habit and say...
"I just can't be happy without being altered. life is too boring if I am not altered. I can't focus without being altered."
and own it and say
"I am dependant"
you can rationalize it all you want...and say I just choose to do it...lol, now that is funny. now...now...I just...I just...I justified it = )

I rest my case.

lets get the next line of drama. stoners unite = )

it's ok...teach self-reliance
it's ok...look he is self-righteous
it's ok...look he is a hypcrite
it's ok...keep it up = )

:wall: :clap: :thmbup:

So, guys, anything about "humility" in the New Years resolutions you're drawing up?

Remember regular golf is over 100 years old. Disc golf is still a young sport. All we can do is try to promote it everyday and over the years it will continue to grow.

I believe Paul Mcbeth stated his pay to pay course growing up was a buck for all day. I would agree to that if it would keep the drinkers and smokers off the course. Most of the trash I see is beer bottles and beer cans.

Remember regular golf is over 500 years old. Disc golf is still a young sport. All we can do is try to promote it everyday and over the years it will continue to grow.

Fixed that for you. Your overall point still stands, though.

I just can't see the lines...I just can't putt...I just can't focus. My mind is weak...I just can't do without it...lets burn :thmbup:

Latest posts