• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One course and one shop in Portland and Seattle

wolfey

Par Member
I'm going to be doing a family trip to Portland in a few weeks and was looking for some feedback as to what I HAVE to hit while I'm there. It is a family trip (wife doesn't DG and doesn't neccesarily want to solo parent while I'm on the course for multiple hours/day) so I'll probably only dedicate one day to disc golf.

So which one is at the top of the list? Horning's Hideout? Milo McIvor? Pier Park?

I'm also hoping to buy a basket for my backyard course while I'm down there and I'm looking for suggestions as to which shop would have some selection (DB-5, Titans, Liberty, that kind of price range) and also stock. We'll be travelling through Seattle on the way home, so shops there are in play.

Thanks for any info you can provide :thmbup:

Last edited:
I spent about 3 months in Seattle last year, along with a couple weeks in Portland.

Portland - Definitely hit up Horning's. Bring the wife and kid(s) because there's other stuff they can do while you're playing. My wife walked the course with us and had a great time. I think they offer paddleboats and fishing, maybe some other stuff too. Pier Park is worth a stop too. I didn't get to Milo, but if/when I get back to Portland, it will be #1 on my list.

Seattle - Chainbangerz is probably the most popular shop in the area, but I don't know if they keep a stock of baskets.

Latest posts