• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ***OrAnGe DiScS*** buzzs all makes... comet/wasp/sidewinder/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I wasn't able to access the site for a stretch there.. Still looking for discs on the wanted list. Offer up, I have many friends looking for discs still.

What trades do you have? I might want to trade a polecat if you have what I want
I have a an old stamp old plastic champ spider 5/10.

I have a new orange dga sparkle hurricane.. also have some used orange esp comets but they are early run so lil more expensive then the new ones.. but yeah if interested in anything just let me know :)

Hay bud I have an orange champ TL that Tim dose not want becuase every disc he gets from me he forgets on the course. So if you are wanting one it is yours! Let me know
tl2.jpg
[/IMG]

Steve- Thanks for the offer but I am all set on my TLs at the moment. My bag is stuffed to the gills and my pool table is turning into a disc staging pad lol

Ian- Thanks for the offer but I am going to have to pass. I have my comet and am still trying to decide if I like it or not.

I got a Ti Buzzz that I bought when they first came out and have yet to throw it. Still mint. And thats orange of course

Status
Not open for further replies.