• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Orbit plastic

In my experience, no. Just a fancier looking version of gold line plastic.

The only molds I've tried it in are the Felon and the Diamond but neither of those flies any different than their non-orbit counterparts.

The only molds I've tried it in are the Felon and the Diamond but neither of those flies any different than their non-orbit counterparts.

Is it stiffer or pearlier like older GL? GL use to be top notch in looks and feel, now not so much.

It's like they built up a market share then starting cutting cost.

As far as feel, it may be ever so slightly softer and squishier than gold.

I've you've felt any of the Royal line plastic like in the Grace or Rive it feels about like that.

Bu bu but Ricky says his orbit Felon does things that no other Felon will do.

Yeah. No other Felon makes him money.

Maybe it will actually flex out of an anhyzer lol. But for my $ the lucid-x chameleon moonshine zombie face(I could keep adding adjectives for days) is actually the best Felon.

Maybe it will actually flex out of an anhyzer lol. But for my $ the lucid-x chameleon moonshine zombie face(I could keep adding adjectives for days) is actually the best Felon.

You have a monster forehand! For mere mortals, it flexes! But, I thought the Pioneer was more stable than the Felon. Several Trilogy guys throw them instead of (or more than) Felons, like Tamm, O'Reilly, Emerson, Tanner.

You have a monster forehand! For mere mortals, it flexes! But, I thought the Pioneer was more stable than the Felon. Several Trilogy guys throw them instead of (or more than) Felons, like Tamm, O'Reilly, Emerson, Tanner.

EO and Rick made the Felon popular but you're right, the Pioneer is the better disc.

Could be because all those players are on Lat 64, so they throw the Lat 64 OS fairway. Shrugs.

Watching coverage, seems like Rick throws the orbit felon a lot on backhands. Makes me think that maybe it is straighter and glidier, especially for higher arm speeds. Speculation.

I feel pretty set tho; I like Lucids for straighter to OS, and LX for beef, so I haven't been drawn to the orbits. Felon is an excellent mold no matter what, though. So comfy for FHs.

Champion's Cup FPO R1, I think on one of Tattar's F9 drives, one of the commentators mentions that it feels like Hybrid