• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ordering from DD's website

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
Have you ever ordered directly from the DD website, and things got deleted from your order? I noticed this morning while anticipating my large order, that 2 discs were no longer on the final form. Picture 1 was my original order, picture 2 is the order that's being shipped to me today. Notice the difference? I e-mailed them already about it so patiently waiting a reply. I just know I never deleted those 2 discs.. because those were the 2 I was most excited about trying. Especially since I've never seen a pink gold line Mace before.. I even thought, well maybe before I placed the order they ran out of those 2 specific discs. So I went back and checked the site. Nope, both discs are still available. So you can understand my confusion.
ERsfcp4.png

AjVr4KJ.png

I'm more curious what the $80.00 shipping was about? WTF?

Last edited:
There is the possibility that you placed something in your cart, and the site will hold it in your cart for N amount of time, and then if someone else orders the same item and the N amount of time passes, they will get it and it gets pulled from your cart if you have not checked out.

If they did not do this, a person could queue a cart and leave it there forever.

Not sure if this is what happened or not, I have placed orders from DD's site several times, and it always went smooth, though they do not always have large numbers of each disc in inventory.

A good example was when the 10 year Buzzzes were for sale, there were limited numbers of each color/weight, so the discs could disappear while trying to place an order.

It could be possible that the scenario that tomsdiscs mentioned occurred. Just give them a call, there great to work with. And I know that many online retailers dont always list ALL of there current stock online, so many times you have the ability to pick something that's not listed on there webpage with a phone call. DD has a HUGE inventory.

The first time I ordered from them they messed my order up a little. I called them and they straightened it out immediately. Then for the mess up they hooked me up with 2 dyemax buzzes. Very good company to work with they will work with you just give them a call.

Or graduate from college and get it as a present. Like I stated already.

You didn't really think I was somehow trying to imply that you are irresponsible for spending your money on something you wanted, did you? I was simply stating ways I buy the crap I want, but don't really need. And no, I'm not calling what you bought crap, I think the DD bag is pretty cool.

You didn't really think I was somehow trying to imply that you are irresponsible for spending your money on something you wanted, did you? I was simply stating ways I buy the crap I want, but don't really need. And no, I'm not calling what you bought crap, I think the DD bag is pretty cool.

Sorry. Just seemed like that statement was aimed at me.

When did you order? I snagged a few of those red first run judges earlier this week...maybe I got the last few.

Have you given them a call yet? they seem more apt to pick up the phone. thier replies to e-mails tend to be a little slow. I am sur ethey will get back with you but the phone seems to be the fastest way to reach them.

Have you given them a call yet? they seem more apt to pick up the phone. thier replies to e-mails tend to be a little slow. I am sur ethey will get back with you but the phone seems to be the fastest way to reach them.

I called em yesterday. Must of been after hours because no one answered. Left a message with both order numbers. Hoping they call me back Monday. Never got an e-mail back. Or, haven't gotten one back yet anyway.

Latest posts