• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Orlando Golfers - Hunter's Creek Course Proposal

If there were a Hunter's Creek course, how often would you play it?

• At least once, just to try it out

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Once a month

• Once a week

• More than once a week

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

sands044

I am trying to put together a proposal to build a course in Hunter's Creek. For those of you from Orlando, this area is right in between 417 and Osceola Parkway, right along John Young Parkway. I'm looking for a little community support that I can bring to the association, so if you're interested, either reply to this post or vote in the poll (or both!).

-Steve

Are you building it along / among the ball golf course?

I go to Orlando once a year ( NERDAPALOOZA!!! ) And if it's there, I will play it. Photograph it, talk about it, review it and add it to the list. :cool:

So far, the only area that was considered was the area behind the softball fields in Osprey Park, but since nothing has been officially discussed, it's open for suggestions! So far, the only concern I have about putting any kind of course in Hunter's Creek is public access. All of the parks in Hunter's Creek are private, and you need to be or be with a resident to use them. Because of this, I have a feeling the association would not allow non-residents on the course unless there were some sort of fee to play.

We need one in the south side of Orlando. I moved the the lake nona area, and I would love a course less than a 30 minutes. Airport Lakes is my closest good course now. But I would love a new 18 hole course.

Latest posts