• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

paul ulibarris bag?

I played with him in Peoria. The throws the Destroyer a lot! Backhand and forehand. He also throws KC Rocs. Can't remember what he putted with.

Proto 8x Rocs, Jordan Stamped (11x?) FB, SDS Destroyers, CE Teebird/TL, CE Leopard
Putts with old Aviars, think I remember seeing a grid aviar

Xcalibers, S/DS Destroyers, beat TeeRex, C-PD, 11x FB, CE TL, CE Leopard, 10x Rocs, old school no bead Aviars.

I play with him fairly often, so I think I have it right.

Am I missing something on the destroyers? Are s/ds destroyers somehow different from regular star destroyers?

Didn't realize they actually marked the stabilized versions differently. Is it just a different mix of plastic that they use to get a more stable flight?

Another Innova stabilized design - the S/D Destroyer and I think they are also marked as S*

Not to be a dick, but you're wrong here. The S/DS Destroyers, for the most part, are just some of the older Destroyer runs. Innova used to mark the star Destroyers with S/DS rather than */DS, but that has changed again. They were generally stiffer and more stable.
The newer stabilized Destroyers are molded with Star-light plastic and are usually below 170 grams in weight, but don't have any type of marking distinguishing them as such. The plastic does have a "grittier" feel though.

i was thinking he threw ol small bead aviars but cant remember where i heard it..never play with him tho so really no clue

The s/ds, sds, *ds are all exactally the same. Different people write differently, they have several people that write on the discs. So, if who ever molded the disc writes an S or * it only distinguishes the the hand writing of the molder, not a "stabilized" disc. At the local disc golf shop I looked over all the discs, I found various molds with S/DS and *ds, not just Destroyers. Almost all star plastic in the shop had four different "penmenship". Coinsidently there are four different molders at innova, according to innova.

The s/ds, sds, *ds are all exactally the same. Different people write differently, they have several people that write on the discs. So, if who ever molded the disc writes an S or * it only distinguishes the the hand writing of the molder, not a "stabilized" disc. At the local disc golf shop I looked over all the discs, I found various molds with S/DS and *ds, not just Destroyers. Almost all star plastic in the shop had four different "penmenship". Coinsidently there are four different molders at innova, according to innova.

false