• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Disc

itmightbeme

Anybody know what kind of disc you get when you join the PDGA? And does anyone use it in play.

I got a 178 shark that is now on the wall after an ace

Mine was a black Stratus, which I occasionally use when the moment seems right.

I joined in in April of 2009 and got a 173g black ESP Stratus with a gold hot foil stamp.

maybe they should update the pics in their website then. anyone have pics of theirs?

PDGADisc_004_edit.jpg

173/174g ESP Storm I got in 2007. My son's is identical.

When I joined a couple years back, I got a yellow Aviar with blue hot stamp logo. Used it for awhile before I switched to the JK Pro Aviar-X and KC Pro Aviar.

On a similar note, does anyone know what discs you get for upgrading to Birdie Club, Ace Club or Eagle Club?

My PDGA renewal (Birdie Club) package arrived today and the disc I got was a white 178g Elite X Buzzz.

The graphic is quite attractive - unlike the old gold foil on black discs from years past

Last edited:
I have a PDGA stamped black Stratus. I love it. It's great for technical courses, I just wish I could buy a brighter colored ESP stratus to use instead :(

The disc I got in 1988 is a blue Lightning disc with no graphics. It does have my pdga number (4693) stamped on it. I believe it is the plainest looking disc on any of my walls.

Here is mine

Attachments

• 18SEP09 010.jpg
    18SEP09 010.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 29
I just joined a couple weeks ago and got a 167g Discraft Stratus, Black with Gold Stamp. Thrown once just to see how a Discraft disc flies and now hanging on my wall at work.

Latest posts