• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

up 7 to 948 - Highest yet.

Consistent 970's lately.

Yet I go throw a 896 last weekend. In the dark. With mud up to my knees. And snow/ice. No exuses, just sayin.

Not sure why BG Ams didn't make it other than it's complicated processing the multiple pools for the same division and keeping all of the course assignments correct. Roger and I processed all of the events that got reports to the PDGA by May 7.

well, started playing last Dec, and have played in 3 sanctioned tourneys, only 4 of the rounds hit and this is my first rating and its an 883, think i am better than this, but hell i just started and get to look forward to moving up the ranks!

Up 10, first rating since 2011. Looking forward to three particularly crappy rounds from 2011 dropping off.

Only up 7 to 937. Would be more but they still haven't dropped GBO from last year (881, 929, 909).

When do those drop? It's been over a year and I thought I had enough rated rounds.

Down 1 to 921. Shot 2 970's last weekend so hopefully the next update will be better.

Got my second sanctioned tournament under my belt last weekend and my average rating for it was 50 points above my current rating. I think I need to play more sanctioned events to get it straightened out.

Only up 7 to 937. Would be more but they still haven't dropped GBO from last year (881, 929, 909).

When do those drop? It's been over a year and I thought I had enough rated rounds.

It may be more than a year since the event but what matters is whether it's more than 12 months older than the actual date of your most recently rated round.

I suppose I should be glad my rating only went up three points. Had six other rounds not entered yet where I averaged 27 points above my rating, so I guess it will go up a little more in June. :eek:

...actually I was more curious to see if I'll pass 1000 points once BG Ams #'s go in.

Slipped to 894, lowest in 6 years. The PDGA continues to document my decline and, worse, publish it. Done in by a miserable tournament in my own yard, of all things. And after 13 consecutive rating periods within 4 points of 898, I'm very near conceding that I'm really that bad.

Slipped to 894, lowest in 6 years. The PDGA continues to document my decline and, worse, publish it. Done in by a miserable tournament in my own yard, of all things. And after 13 consecutive rating periods within 4 points of 898, I'm very near conceding that I'm really that bad.

I'm with ya, I'm on a steady decline as well

Which sucks cause I shoot 960 rated golf in casual play... :/

It may be more than a year since the event but what matters is whether it's more than 12 months older than the actual date of your most recently rated round.

Oh okay, so once I shoot another round (haven't since GBO 2013) it'll drop those ones, then.

Thanks.

Now I see. I've been waiting for some old rounds to drop off; but now that you remind me of this, I haven't played any tournaments since February to make them drop off. I just hope I throw well in Milford!

Even keel, therefore. 976. No change since the last update. :)

Up 31 points to 912, Rating feels more accurate now and has a few more rounds in the mix! Now to get my putting game going and keep climbing the ladder. Still have a tournament where I might as well have played non PDGA novice. But still pretty happy

Latest posts