• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

First rating ever is an 812. I'm actually proud of this rating considering how long it's been since I started taking this seriously. I also know that I have improved since the tournament that defined this rating happened. Onwards and upwards :D

2 Rounds that are right at my previous rating fell off. Those were my first two ever and I know the most current 10 are doubles. It is just odd that it appears that my newer rounds which are all much higher have been used in the calculation, the actual tournaments (Am Worlds included) aren't listed as OFFICIAL.

Yesterday, the Am Worlds rounds were NOT listed in my ratings history, but they are today... so I'm sure they're included... yet the tournament is UNOFFICIAL.

Seems like some sort of glitch in the matrix.

Glitch fixed... maybe the page was cached for me or something...

Mine stayed the same, was pretty sure some from last June were going to drop off, guess not

The PDGA system uses all rounds that were within a calendar year of your most-recent rated round. So if you aren't adding new rated rounds, your rating won't ever change. Also, if you have fewer than 8 total rated rounds in that calendar year span, the system will go farther back until it finds at least 8 rounds (or includes every round you have).

Also, I'm up 20 points.. from what my rating was two years ago.. I finally had the chance to play a couple sanctioned rounds (leagues are great). :)

I got my first rating during the last update I was at 902. I've since played a 3 tournaments all of which were at the same course and I just shat the bed. Now I'm down to 882. I feel pretty bad about it since I know I can play better than what my rating shows. Oh well I've got all the time in the world to make it better.

I got my first rating during the last update I was at 902. I've since played a 3 tournaments all of which were at the same course and I just shat the bed. Now I'm down to 882. I feel pretty bad about it since I know I can play better than what my rating shows. Oh well I've got all the time in the world to make it better.

but now you can bag the Rec division!!!

Holla!

my rating just went up to 984 but i'm going to show it how bad I really am. I just averaged 953 for the 6 world's rounds. Take that rating.

I hope that was sarcasm.

Nope, no plans to ever declare pro, and no plans to play more than once a week to get much better. trophy, merch, hand shake, hug, for life! Well never say never. Currently at $185 refused in open. I haven't heard of a good reason to accept cash or declare pro as a low level pro/mid to high level am.

Dropped a few to 862, but that should pick up with a few good rounds that didn't get counted this time. Hopefully I'll have more good rounds to add after this weekends tournament.

I haven't heard of a good reason to accept cash or declare pro as a low level pro/mid to high level am.

Not meaning to start the eternal debate but there is nothing "mid level" about a 991 rated am. That's absolutely top of the heap no matter how you look at it.

Dropped back to 965 myself. I just can't consistently get myself out of that range these last couple years and am finding some frustration with it. I'm hoping I've finally ironed some of my kinks enough to push out of that soon.

I really need to renew my PDGA membership, although I haven't played a tourney in a couple of years. Might just have to again sometime. PDGA membership might be a good birthday present.

942 to 947. Couple of terrible round hanging on or I'd be over my 960 goal for this year. (started below 930)

929 to 924

barely played in the past month due to rain/work, two sub-900 rounds from CAC were added as well

... can still bag it up in INT if I want to :p

Latest posts