• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Smoking Ban

Do you Agree with the PDGA ban on smoking at majors?

• Yes

Votes: 67 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 39 36.8%

• Total voters
Adult diapers and Nicorette???

Water leads to urination. Ban it.

Back on topic, where else can smokers make their voice heard? We seem to have no voice in anything, yet we are strong in numbers. Especially in disc golf.

you can pee before and after the round, just like smoking.
you all act like they are forcing you to quit smoking. They are asking you to take a break for 2 hours.

Smokers have been persecuted alot lately, I can understand why they are a little defensive!

i'm sure the pdga is getting secret kickbacks from the insurance companies to institute such a policy.

I;m sure the next BoD member will resemble this

images

you all act like they are forcing you to quit smoking. They are asking you to take a break for 2 hours.

When you gotta go, you gotta go! I remember you irrigating a tree or two when we threw.

Just hold it for a few hours, it won't effect your round!

2 hours.....ever played a Major??? US Masters had 6-7 hour rounds

Yeah 2 hrs I can typically make, but have you ever been in 4-6hr tourney rounds? That would be discriminating against the small bladdered and enlarged prostates, well everyone though. I actually pissed myself in my last tourney, some hikers come out of nowhere just after I started.

2 hours.....ever played a Major??? US Masters had 6-7 hour rounds

that is why Nicorette exists.

Ever see a Marathon runner smoke during their 2 hours? no because they are athletes. Athletes should not be seen smoking during their sport, otherwise it makes it look less legitimate. If Derek Jeter sat on the Bench smoking a cigarette during a game it would make the top story on ESPN, even a 7 hour game

Last edited:
You should read the whole post...where I covered that

That's not the way your post reads which suggests smoking is legal in all parks unlike public urination.

Last edited:
BTW it doesn't state it in the article but I no patches aren't allowed and they didn't mention that either.

BTW it doesn't state it in the article but I no patches aren't allowed and they didn't mention that either.

I do not think so. The PDGA can not determine a nicorete patch from a Nitro patch, so all patches are seen as medical. besides if you put the patch on your a$$ who will see it?

I do not think so. The PDGA can not determine a nicorete patch from a Nitro patch, so all patches are seen as medical. besides if you put the patch on your a$$ who will see it?

So you condone breaking rules as long as nobody sees?

Tried it for Ams. Sucked. Still couldn't wait for 18. I HATED looking forward to the end of a round after 9 holes.

ever think about cutting back? If your girl was in labor for 8 hours, would you walk out and risk the birth of your child just so you can smoke?

(yeah I just compared disc golf to child birth, how is that for extreme overreaching comparisons)