• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do be so kind as to educate us as to how that joke is a strawman. I want you to prove you know what a strawman fallacy actually is.

No need to attack my intelligence, I've not said anything mean to you in this thread.

Who in here has disagreed about whether or not you should be allowed to exist? No one that I can tell. Seems you're suffering from some type of persecutory delusion here and I feel bad for you.

He's rock hard . . . for Woj.
And almost IMMEDIATELY this twit provides an example....

And almost IMMEDIATELY this twit provides an example....

Nah, they'll whine, saying that since they didn't specifically call out their disgust at my existence, I can't be offended at the transphobia inherent in deliberately misgendering me, because only the specific, exact type of transphobia they tried to get offended that I mentioned is relevant.

That's kinda the only trick they've used, since I joined this post...

Not to mention the homophobia inherent in making a snide remark about the potential for a guy to have sexual interest in another guy, completely aside from the deliberate misgendering.

Nah, they'll whine, saying that since they didn't specifically call out their disgust at my existence, I can't be offended at the transphobia inherent in deliberately misgendering me, because only the specific, exact type of transphobia they tried to get offended that I mentioned is relevant.

That's kinda the only trick they've used, since I joined this post...

What about all of the homophobic things directed at me by liberals on DGCR? Not once did you stand up for me or call it out. Going by your logic that means you agree with it and are a homophobe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.