• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA WORLD'S in Charlotte 2012

What's up with everyone saying Josh Anthon will kick someones ass. The beer belly and dick tickler on his lip make me think he isn't too much of a fighter.

Dang, I need to remember hold back my gangster at DG parties. There are quite a few people here that dislike urban dialect and grammar.

or

For rizzle, I's ned 2 remmemmbr too keep it reel and not get all g on yo crakers when im gettin krunked in the hood. Sukas. U can kis my bals. Also, sumfin about you mamma's a ho.

**(Oops! I used capitals and punctuation!)

Good one! "You're"

Didn't I just sell you a discatcher sport for $29? "Yea, but what have you done for me lately..."

Actually, only $9... I still owe Pat $20. :eek:
You still holding on to those discs i wanted to buy from you?
And thank you for all you have done for me lately, i'll be putting in the O.B. stakes later today.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :thmbup:

Well now I feel bad, reverse psychology. You are the one kicking but at Bradford. Anything you need. Yes, I still have your discs...but I don't accept receipts in trade.

maaaan i wish i could play. may volunteer a day or two, carry a bag or two, and spectate.

Definitely going to try and spectate (if I can) on the days I play RL Smith ... hopefully the tee times will work out where I'll be able to watch a Pro Open lead card round somewhere ... And as much as I would love to make the semi-finals in Advanced, I definitely want to watch some Pro Open action as well ...

Anyone have a map of the worlds skillborne course they can post. Current map is outdated. Didn't see one on charlottedgc.com. There are a few tees to choose from on 1, and the last two hole-one baskets are gone. Played to the recent hole 2

Feel free to re-post it if you think it will benefit others.

I found the ingredients on line and at local farming stores. The soap I got from a Whole Foods but check you local progressive food stores. The neem oil I purchased at a local organic farming store. A good brand is Dyna-Gro, http://www.dyna-gro.com/pureneem.htm they sell it in an 8 oz container and that's the one I picked up.

Anyone have a map of the worlds skillborne course they can post. Current map is outdated. Didn't see one on charlottedgc.com. There are a few tees to choose from on 1, and the last two hole-one baskets are gone. Played to the recent hole 2

All worlds tees should have "W12" spray painted on them

There is an updated layout in the worlds confirmation package, did you receive that?

The Worlds website is advertising that they need 1,000+ volunteers for the event. I can believe a few hundred, but a thousand? Wow.

So I'm a bit of a beer snob...life is too short to drink yellow fizzy beer for wussies. I like my craft beers high in hops, malt, & alcohol content, and money is no object. Would folks say that the best places in town to grab a microbrew are:

Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse
NoDa Brewing Company
Revolution Pizza and Alehouse
Taco Mac

Any others?

So I'm a bit of a beer snob...life is too short to drink yellow fizzy beer for wussies. I like my craft beers high in hops, malt, & alcohol content, and money is no object. Would folks say that the best places in town to grab a microbrew are:

NoDa Brewing Company
Taco Mac

Any others?

Money is no object? You should prove this by taking me out for a beer, or twelve.

Hey Jeff, your list is a good start.

Duckworth's in Ballantyne (south of 485 near-ish Elon) is pretty amazing, and 4.5oz servings are only $1.50, even for high-gravity stuff. They have 80 taps and it's great stuff you can't find bottled anywhere. I don't know if their other locations have 80 taps.

WorldOfBeer has a ridiculous number of beers. Something like 50 on tap, but some crazy number like 800 in bottles.

Taco Mac struck me as really chain-y, but they do have tons of TVs and a good selection of beer.

Revolution's selection doesn't seem as large, but it's good pizza and a fair selection, and right up the street from NoDa and Birdsong.

Local breweries:
Olde Meck Brewing - Solid German beers, but very limited selection.
NoDa Brewing - good stuff
Birdsong Brewing - right next door to NoDa. Also good stuff.
Four Friends - their beer is usually pretty good, but do NOT go to their "brewery".

NoDa Brewing Company
Taco Mac

Any others?

the flying saucer up north on tryon st has about 100 taps and a couple of hundred more varieties in bottles, should be something you like in that...since it is less than a 1/2 mile from the hilton where i am staying i will be in there most nights getting my beer snob on as well...

Latest posts