• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] PDX

I do t want to pay that much but this looks like a disc I must own... Dat smoke doe.

I have a PD and PD2, I throw the PD2 on high hyzer lines that need to spike and sit, I'm wondering if I'd get a bit more use out of the PDX.

on facebook eagle mcmahon was asked if these replaced his metal flake max and he said no they arent that overstable. he said they are more like a slower pd2

I'm so jealous of the innovastore site, they have so much more awesome stuff on that site than the innnova pro shop page.

Well the US Discmania store often has stuff that the EU store does not. Off the top of my head... X-P1xs way before we had them, P-P1xs we still dont have, colored P-MD3s way before us (I actually ordered these though postage was well over 10 bucks), swirly PDs and MD3s long before us... but hey its a first world problem and I am sure an enthusiast stalking the EU site can find several items vice versa to balance it out :hfive:

If Discraft stops making the Z Crush for any reason, I will defer to this disc. 11-4-0-3 sound like nice flight ratings.

So who's thrown it?

I got a round in with it today. It's pretty damn beefy. It's like a mild dome speed 11 Firebird. I threw it into a 10-15 mph headwind with a fair bit of anny to it and still fought out of it. I really like this disc for forehand shots though. My forehand is pretty weak, but it was easily getting out to 320 on a flat release.

I got a round in with it today. It's pretty damn beefy. It's like a mild dome speed 11 Firebird.

Bold statement. If they gave it a fade rating of 3 I don't think I could expect the same skip out as a Firebird or my Crush. A little skeptical about that.

Bold statement. If they gave it a fade rating of 3 I don't think I could expect the same skip out as a Firebird or my Crush. A little skeptical about that.

Firebird might be a bit strong of a comparison. The Sexton DD's would be a better comparison. Definitely had a decent skip when I threw it forehand.

I never thought of the crush as that overstable. I always thought of it as something between a monster and an orc.

What's the speculation of it going into reg production or not?

Like the VAviar, it will remain a fundraiser disc for now. But I can't see that lasting too long with the popularity and how fast they are selling. This disc could be nice in S-line as well! :thmbup:

I have a Crush JL C-DD bagged already (as the "longer firebird") so looking less and less of a chance at making the bag. Still looking fwd to getting my grubby mitts on one. Will have to wait until xmas eve though (we open presents on the eve in Finland!)

I just got mine today. Very nice feel to the plastic. Unsure if I will bag or even throw it seeing as it may not go into production. Anyone else able to review the Pdx yet?

Latest posts