• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phenix Quad Straps

SWEET!

And boy do i feel special. My 1st post on here gets a response from the "WorldsCoolestGuy".:D

I've had two sets of phenix straps, and they were different from each other. My older ones are wider and the foam is a bit thicker. They seem to made a bit better and there still hasn't been a single flaw in over four years. The newer ones I have seem to have gone through some cost cutting redesign of some sort but they're still pretty good. I couldn't say if they were before or after the "2009 design". Im Sure the newer ones will hold up and be just as comfortable as any.

I have never once thought...."man, I wish I hadn't spent $40 on a pair of bag straps." It's always "man, these straps are so comfortable." They are a great investment to your future back health.

Love my quads, best purchase I made so far. Comparison of how your back and shoulders feel after a round with them $400 wouldn't be a bad purchase!

I ordered a set last night. Not sure how long it will take for them to get here, considering the holidays, but i am ready to try them out. A couple of my friends have some cheap shoulder straps and really like them, so i am pretty excited to try out a good set.

Latest posts