• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

phenix quad shocks, but where?

CL1KKL4C

Finally decided to go with a quad strap for my bags and the consensus is most definitely in favor of the phenix straps.

My dilemma is I cannot find them offered or in stock anywhere. Is there a special club I need to join so I can order a set? Or At Least a secret vendor?

Finally decided to go with a quad strap for my bags and the consensus is most definitely in favor of the phenix straps.

My dilemma is I cannot find them offered or in stock anywhere. Is there a special club I need to join so I can order a set? Or At Least a secret vendor?

We still have a few pairs in stock. We are open M-F 11-7...S-S 10-6. Call us at 608-285-5190.

I appreciate the warning obligation but I will take my chances. I know phenix stands behind their straps so Ill roll the dice.

Big thanks to the guys over at Glide Disc Golf! I've been searching for a week or so and they had some straps stashed away.

If anyone happens to be looking for a pair they did mention that they have a few sets left, don't hesitate to give them a call.

Thanks again guys.
-Art

Is Phenix still in business?

Don't believe so. Anything out there is used or leftover stock that hasn't been sold. I still have a pair that is used that I'm hanging on to. I like them fine but when I started using the quad straps on my soldier bag I found I actually prefer the more rigid design instead of that shock absorber design. Bounces around too much. They are comfortable though.

I appreciate the warning obligation but I will take my chances. I know phenix stands behind their straps so Ill roll the dice.

Don't believe so. Anything out there is used or leftover stock that hasn't been sold.

So how do you plan on getting a company out of business to help you out when a shock busts? You said you know, so I need your help getting them to fix my busted pair.

They are not out of business. They are working on a new manufacturer of the straps and currently testing the latest version. I would estimate they are about 4 months from having straps again if the testing goes right.

Latest posts