• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Photon (11-12 Speed) Distance Driver

I've dropped 50+ feet in distance from the springtime, so that might put me into noodle arm status, (avg 350, maxing about 375 right now), and I picked up a 155 proton that holds a line very nice with a little flip and drift and then a nice strong fade.

I still bag a 175 but I have 2 168g proton photons that I flat bomb. I can only get the 175 neutron out to about 370 but I have been getting about 410-420 out of the lighter protons (golf lines, not big distance throws). The lighter protons just hold for so long before they run out of steam and fade left. They still hold up pretty well to a sidearm for all the forehand brethren out there

I've dropped 50+ feet in distance from the springtime, so that might put me into noodle arm status, (avg 350, maxing about 375 right now), and I picked up a 155 proton that holds a line very nice with a little flip and drift and then a nice strong fade.

375 shouldn't be noodle arm territory. That's getting too close to my max for comfort.

I would also like to apologize to the photon for waiting so long to try it in neutron plastic. Very nice. The fission release didn't work for me, so I was hesitant to pull the trigger.

I would also like to apologize to the photon for waiting so long to try it in neutron plastic. Very nice. The fission release didn't work for me, so I was hesitant to pull the trigger.

I told you. Just wait until you throw proton mmmm.

What's the diff? I know it's somewhere in this thread but I'm lazy.

Seems like I'd be good with a light weight and high 160's. So close to the all map bag. <zone>

My back kinda hurts tonight. Could someone just pm me the info about protons?

Wish I had bought a proton today. Stupid store is like five weeks behind on releases.

I'm gonna have to go look at the other shop here in town, the one I was at Friday had some lame ass colors on the protons they had... Who the hell wants a clear distance driver???...

From MVP's FB page and tester Nathan Kennedy.

Don't know if Nathan posts here, but this is a great vid. :thmbup:

I did see this on the MVP fb. He's got a very nice flick, fun to watch. Dropin Photon Bombs

Its a slighly gummy and firmer neutron vs some of the more recent softer stuff. Great plastic IMO finally nailing it down at the factory it seems after messing with different blends this past year. Even proton is probably some of the best since debuted.

Latest posts