• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Photos from different Courses

Actually I just found it and added it to my wish list! One day I'm going to make a day out of hitting the Charlotte/Rock Hill Area!

0102100919.jpg

I played a new one yesterday, it plays along side a graveyard! One of my goals this year was to review and photograph an unreviewed course. 1 goal down, now if I can just lick this smoking habit! This picture was taken down from the course photos, not sure if it was because I had two pics of the Teebox or what. But here it is!

The course is in Barnwell, SC

Last edited:
dsc09578.jpg

Hole 9 at The Grove, a small 9 holer on church grounds near Commerce GA. There is some beautiful land here, I wish they would put a back 9 in around the lake.

Here's a couple few favorites I have taken. Desktop worthy perhaps?

Moab, Utah-
eb4cfd03.jpg

And Delaware's newest wonder, Carousel Park-

65129960.jpg

Last edited:
dsc09578.jpg

Hole 9 at The Grove, a small 9 holer on church grounds near Commerce GA. There is some beautiful land here, I wish they would put a back 9 in around the lake.

Whereabouts in Ga is Commerce? I'd like to check that course out!

Here's a couple few favorites I have taken. Desktop worthy perhaps?

Moab, Utah-
eb4cfd03.jpg

I'd love to play the Moab Utah course! I just need to get out west!

Last edited:
Also from the archives-

Looking back down the fairway at beautiful Nockamixon-

4f9371d6.jpg

and this one always makes me smile. My friends teeing off on hole 2 in the redwood curtain.

0f28c92b.jpg

Also from the archives-

Looking back down the fairway at beautiful Nockamixon-

4f9371d6.jpg

and this one always makes me smile. My friends teeing off on hole 2 in the redwood curtain.

0f28c92b.jpg

That redwood Tee is Bad A**! Toss me a link to that course, I want to check it out!!

4255400425_c737da5c60_b.jpg

Fountain Hills D.G.C., hole #15.

My local courses are all woodsy, its nice to play a wide open, grassy course for a change.

Latest posts