• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Skirmish bag

Can you explain what the storage is like in the green area vs the blue area (see the attached photo)?

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 105
Can you explain what the storage is like in the green area vs the blue area (see the attached photo)?

Yes, but to let you know the side zippered storage can also allow a bladder, we wanted to make sure those who want water bottles have that option or the bladder.

The blue is your typical storage (10-12) discs. The lower part of the green flips down and is hiding some horizontal storage for your "go to" discs. Above that is a felt lined storage for your cell phone, keys, sunglasses.

Yes, but to let you know the side zippered storage can also allow a bladder, we wanted to make sure those who want water bottles have that option or the bladder.

Now this is ingenious! I had to buy a bladder for new
Mexico and now it certainly won't go to waste! Im more excited for this bag then ever!

The blue is your typical storage (10-12) discs. The lower part of the green flips down and is hiding some horizontal storage for your "go to" discs. Above that is a felt lined storage for your cell phone, keys, sunglasses.

So would this be somewhat accurate (not to scale...)

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 105
Thanks for the heads up on fb DJ. So cool logging into dgcr this morning to see 4 whole new pages of discussion PLUS TEASER PICS of the skirmish!

So would this be somewhat accurate (not to scale...)

One of the things I like is the accessibility for discs on the corners/edges with the inverted zipper (over, say, the Grip).

Chris: Is this back to a more U shaped normal zipper? Do you think discs will come out of the left and right sides easily?

^^the point of the bag was to have a lower number of disc carrying capacity with multiple options for disc and non disc storage. The typical "u" shape was the only way to fit the horizontal storage in the top without making the bag extremely tall or top heavy. The side pockets can also fit extra discs easily. So basically you have a place for everything you need and the ability to carry 10-12 discs with for a bladder or 15-16 discs(maybe more if you push it) for less than $120. This bag also has feet/rails on the bottom. I will be honest I can guarantee no one can make this size, quality bag for this price.

Hey Kilgus. Now don't take this the wrong way (wink wink) but how about a date? :)

Not set yet until I receive the bag, working on Salient-Discs buying the rights to this new bag since we have much more capital and can keep the price lower than what PF and the other owner wants to set it at.

Not set yet until I receive the bag, working on Salient-Discs buying the rights to this new bag since we have much more capital and can keep the price lower than what PF and the other owner wants to set it at.

:popcorn:

Coming back to this a few hours later, I really like the bag.

A few storage shots would go a long way, but it looks great from what I see!

Latest posts