• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pinchot or Codorus?

chris v

For those familiar with the harrisburg pa area. I can play one of these two courses this sunday, ive never been to either one but they both sound awesome. Which one shouls i choose?

If I only had time for one I'd choose Codorus. 54 holes, a solid mix of woods, open, short and long holes. Pretty much every shot in the bag. And if that's not enough you can get a round of mini golf in too.

I love playing at Pinchot, and both courses there are solid and worth playing, but my vote goes to the Cod.

If i go to codorus, where should i start? Is it easy to find your way around?

I'd go to Pinchot. Quakers Challenge is an amazingly difficult long and fun course. Boulder Woods is a shorter technical course across the lake.
Codorus is nice but not on the level of Pinchot. Just has more holes and in summer lots of non DG traffic with cars picnicers and general conflicts everwhere. Pinchot Quakers is DG only turf and the DG is spectacular. Codorus is 54 holes of redundancy. Solid but not special holes. Quakers is worth it just to play the elevator hole 1. Going up!
If u play codorus over the quake and Pinchot you're missing out on one of PAs true championship courses

I would just flip a coin. They are both awesome. Pinchot might be little better quality because of Quaker's Challenge but Codorus offers a ton of disc golf goodness.

I'd go to Pinchot. Quakers Challenge is an amazingly difficult long and fun course. Boulder Woods is a shorter technical course across the lake.
Codorus is nice but not on the level of Pinchot. Just has more holes and in summer lots of non DG traffic with cars picnicers and general conflicts everwhere. Pinchot Quakers is DG only turf and the DG is spectacular. Codorus is 54 holes of redundancy. Solid but not special holes. Quakers is worth it just to play the elevator hole 1. Going up!
If u play codorus over the quake and Pinchot you're missing out on one of PAs true championship courses

written like a review! This is why you are a diamond level reviewer :hfive:
Very persuasive and informative :)

Ended up choosing pinchot because i wanted to experience the quake. Started with a warm up round at boulder woods. It was pretty busy, large groups on almost every hole. The group behind us kept throwing on us while we were putting, got a lil frustrating.

Quakers challenge was awesome. Many of the holes remind me of iron hill. We played two rounds here and i have to admit that i was pretty wiped out on the last nine holes. This course is indeed a workout. I loved it tho, very happy that we picked pinchot. Thank you guys for the input, codorus is next on my list

Latest posts