• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Pinnacle Ghost's by Legacy Discs

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I'm trying to get some from Legacy because I have been throwing some of there test glitter clear pinnacle ones for a few months and love them. I think pinnacle ones would be choice. So if there made in the next few weeks and I was to get some. Who might want to buy one or more. I hear that a few hundred might get made soon and I wanted to buy some as a fundraiser and have my stamp ghost stamped in. If Legacy says yes and asks me how many I need I want to have an idea. So if you might want one or more please post in this thread.

If I get enough interest I hope to buy some from Legacy and sell them purely to the DGCR members who have been good to Legacy. I really want feedback on them to.

I will also ask to have the Legacy 1st run stamp done if possible.

Thanks Legacy

I'd like 3. I love the ghost in the background on the first run icon, that would be sick to see in candy plastic.

If you get a heavy purple or pink one, I'd be down. Trying to convert my bag to pink and purple. :D I'd be a buyer at black too.

What is your stamp?

DSC03517_zps0c36ad6f.jpg

and im in for a couple John....

I will take one with the first run stamp check that make it 2. I need one for my ghost collection

Lion, do you have any pics of the ghost in pinnacle plastic? I hope its a little flatter than the icon.

I would take a couple. Got a few First Run Icon Ghosts so these would look sweet with them.