• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Pinnacle Ghost's by Legacy Discs

Yea about three pages back, or in the sale thread in the mp. Pinnacle ghosts did not get made, but these ghost are very pretty, very rare, so get you some he has a handful left!!!

I bought a pearl ghost stamp just wanted to see a closer pic, wish I grabbed a black ghost stamp too.

Those swirly pearlies are pretty.

Looks like Legacy maybe got some of the same (or similar) american flag foil that Innova used on those RC3s. I don't remember seeing a stamp like that before not too long ago, but I haven't exactly been searching either.

The right stamp could look really cool with that foil, methinks.

Received mine today... looks very similar to gold line pearling (not to be confused with swirly gold line). Feels a bit stiffer and not as satiny, but nice and tacky almost squeaky clean feeling. Love the red/white/blue stamp.

To throw, or not to throw... that is the question. :\

Received mine today... looks very similar to gold line pearling (not to be confused with swirly gold line). Feels a bit stiffer and not as satiny, but nice and tacky almost squeaky clean feeling. Love the red/white/blue stamp.

To throw, or not to throw... that is the question. :\

That's why I buy two of most of my collector discs. One to throw, one into the collection.

Very curious on how these fly. Hopefully mine is here today as well.

Anyone throw one yet?

Seems like half arrived today.

Untitled by MrGlass01, on Flickr
Nasty. The plastic is feels great. Exactly as jrawk stated. Good solid feel I feel like its grittier than gold line, not as smooth as most of my gl discs. Different feel than gold line for sure.

i have three of these sexy metallic ghosts, one pearly stamped, one unique stamp amd one white stanp..(all ghost stamped) . the white o e im experimenting with and flattening out...

love em by the way.

8383965614_85878b44ec.jpg

Wow, those are sexy^^ Seriously one of the best looking discs I've ever seen. Combine the awesome ghost stamp with the swirly pearly flirgity plastic in that polished metal metallic color... Mmm!

I bought two and they are absolutely goregous..I should've bought three but didn't pull the trigger. I'm trying to find the person who bought the 175g Metallic Ghost so I can buy that and throw that since that is the weight of my other Ghost.

I will definitely throw them. I like wall hangers with character and good memories. As for the Marketplace, it will likely never make it there.

However, with this being a new material, not necessarily some blend of Pinnacle, I have a feeling that its flight will be nearly identical to a Gold Line Pain. If that is the case, while it will be a great flyer, I do not think it will make the bag as it will only be a minor improvement upon the Icon Ghosts I throw. I would hate to switch out something that is widely available and I have already stocked up for something that only throws marginally better and will likely become increasingly difficult to get.

What I am hoping for is something that is closer to a Hornet. I like about 40-50% of the Hornets I come across. Either they are meathooks with no glide, or solidly fading mids with a ton of glide. I prefer the latter and they play nicely with the Icon Ghost. If I could get a Pinnacle Ghost, or any Ghost, that flies closer to a Hornet, then I could carry both in the bag and not worry about varying grips I would have to use.