• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Pinnacle Ghost's by Legacy Discs

I flatten one out I had found on the factory floor that was warped and straighten it out and it's dead flat and very overstable. It's a pig now and I love it. I plan on testing it out a lot in the next week.

I flattened out one of the ghosts you sent me and can't WAIT to get out and see how it fights wind etc.

The icon ghost I flattened was due to how warped it was when it got to me (wasn't from lion) so I used the boiling water method like 4 times trying to get the rim to come back to shape, after it went really flat, but was still warped, I set the disc in the sink and hit it with the sprayer with hot water for like a good 5 minutes solid and it good now, even the dome came back out a bit. Never got to throw it while it was flat. However the metallic ghost I have is still damned near board flat.

Just curious if you know of Chad Langess (sp?) out there. I know he plays BRP leagues a ton! BTW Ray put up a very nice leader board out there, looks really sharp!

I don't know him. I did see that sign...very nice indeed. I also like the recycling can with the basket chains hanging above to catch your beer cans.

I was at Plymouth hoping to catch a lull in the wind so we could film our Legacy Ace Run Promotional Video. I was able to park a few on Hole 1 but it required some extreme hyzer. I did not even bother with mids or putters. One of my Patriots flipped up and dove directly for the creek, specifically for the little holes under the bridge. It not only found those outlets but skipped all the way underneath the bridge and into the caged off area on the other side. Mind you, I said underneath the bridge. Thankfully the water was frozen and I crawled under the bridge to get that disc back.

We quit filming after Hole 5 because hole 3 was the only hole I had any quality shots, and that was because of the tailwind. Too bad my photographer did not stay until Hole 8. I put two drives almost onto Hole 9's tee box from the long 8 box. By far my best two drives ever; one with a Rival and the other with an ESP Force.

Ha! Did the exact same thing yesterday with a Wasp...put it into one of those holes and it skipped all the way through to the far side. Good thing I had a really skinny friend with...he weaseled through the bars and grabbed it for me.

Was takin' pics earlier to update my disc organizer, and I liked the way this Metallic Ghost pic came out, it's one of the few unlisted Pearl Stamped Ghost character ghosts:

P1231099.jpg

Also could somebody please post a profile pic of a Ghost? Can't find one anywhere

edit: perhaps you could post a pic Bender?

I'm going to have to pay for some more of these experimental metallics to be made or dug out of storage. With legacy having 25k+ discs in the warehouse there has to be more somewhere.

I'm going to have to pay for some more of these experimental metallics to be made or dug out of storage. With legacy having 25k+ discs in the warehouse there has to be more somewhere.
ill help ya!!:clap: although i cannot say i will leave with empty pockets!!!

Latest posts