MVP Pixel - Electron blends

The Mickstar

Berg Gang
For background...

I have the Envy in Electron & Electron Soft. They're pretty close as far as flexibilty & grip goes, but I prefer the Electron Soft slightly.

I also have the Nomad in Electron Firm. I have issues missing left with it because it's too slick and slips a little.

I also have the Pixel in Electron Soft. This is not the same blend as my Electron Soft Envy, and it's my favorite as far as grip goes. It has almost a chalky feel that is not present in my Electron Soft Envy. However, now that it's warming up, I think I'd prefer something a little less flexible.

OTB's flexibility ratings indicate that the flexibility difference between the Electron & Electron Soft Pixel is small (like it is with the Envy). What I'd like to know is how the grip compares, though. Does the Electron Pixel have that same chalky feel as the Electron Soft Pixel?

What about the Electron Firm Pixel? Is it slick, like my Electron Firm Nomad?

Im gonna tack on the question how durable the different electron blends are when hitting trees.

I have 7 pixels in my house. 5/7 are 'medium/standard', don't say that on stamp. 1 says Soft, 1 says Firm.
The Firm isn't slick, none of them are. My wife putts with Medium, I use a Medium as a thrower. The Firm feels good though. They have great glide and are fun to throw.

Well I have all 3 Pixel blends and 1 firm and one regular Anode and 1 soft Pilot. Firm Pixel is almost as grippy as soft Pilot, soft and regular Pixels close, all a good amount grippier than either Anode.

None of them are all that flexible though. I'd prefer super flexible Soft.
Like 4S Wizard soft.

Durability? Probably still not great, they're slightly banged up and I didn't even throw them that much, let alone at trees. Not sure they aren't too good of putting putters not to bag, though.

Well I have all 3 Pixel blends and 1 firm and one regular Anode and 1 soft Pilot. Firm Pixel is almost as grippy as soft Pilot, soft and regular Pixels close, all a good amount grippier than either Anode.

What do you mean by, "soft and regular Pixels close"? To each other?

Latest posts