• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Places that, if they had a DG course, would probably be a zero

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
For example, Chernobyl nuclear power plant could have a perfect course but since it's radioactive, you'd probably have to rate it a zero unless you don't mind playing in a hazmat suit or mind having cancer and hair loss.

What would be others? :popcorn:

Edit: Reason:

Discs fly poorly underwater.

Lots of ways to answer this one...
Temperature-mental: ... Mauna Kea (or any active volcano)
Current events: ...........Syria or maybe downtown Detroit
Otherworldly: ..............Area 51
Size DOES matter: .......My back yard (1/5 acre)
BAD idea: ...................The NYC Subway system
Crowded: ...................A Big 10 Football stadium on a Saturday in the fall
Monotonous: ............. An abandoned airport runway
UnFairway'd: ...............A Bamboo forest
:eek:

sorry, others typed similar while I was typing...

For example, Chernobyl nuclear power plant could have a perfect course but since it's radioactive, you'd probably have to rate it a zero unless you don't mind playing in a hazmat suit or mind having cancer and hair loss.

Actually, Chernobyl isn't THAT radioactive. You can go there for a little while, wear a meter, get out after a quick round and it's like getting x-rays at the dentist. River Monsters had an episode in one of the cooling ponds of the reactors. :D

Now that would be a water hazard. :D

Dude! Bamboo would be an awesome choice to add difficulty to some wide open courses. If they used the non-creaping kind, that stuff will be 20 ft tall and arm-thick in a season! They could carve lines through it, and it would be tits!

Actually, Chernobyl isn't THAT radioactive. You can go there for a little while, wear a meter, get out after a quick round and it's like getting x-rays at the dentist. River Monsters had an episode in one of the cooling ponds of the reactors. :D

It would be a zero because of the dead/mutated bodies of the people who tried to build the course.

"The first teepad and sign were perfect, but the basket wasn't installed properly, and a creature with three eyes, claws, and extra t-rex arms, kept attacking me and stealing my disc."

You have to play the course in order to give it a rating.:)

I saw an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and he went there with a meter and all the plants and mold were driving the meter crazy so they beat feet out of there. The plant official said that you can walk around but you basically can't touch anything. Now that's what I call schule.