• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] PM Hades

VictorB

* Ace Member *
Just heard about the new McBeth driver, the Hades...supposedly an understable Zeus? (if so, good naming convention! :thmbup: ) It's not on the approved list yet, but there are protos out there so far.

Let's hear details/thoughts on this new driver!

I don´t really think Paul needs an "understable Zeus" . . but for the average Discgolfer it´s a better fit. . .something like a Tern/Shryke" will sell a ton

I think all of Pauls disc has been to OS for most discgolfers, many of his fans are young and OS discs is not really the best choice for them

I purchased one of these for 54 shipped. As soon as it comes in I'll compare it to some other distance drivers including the zeus and give it a few tosses.

Here are the ones I got from the Discraft Tour Bus at the Beat the Beast Challenge yesterday. Haven't thrown it. They were all molded well. No flash, consistent dome. Shallow rim depth. Very gentle concave to the wing, which feels great to me. Almost flat.

McBeth shot a -15 that morning, so...none of the dub teams Beat the Beast.

912544c47c2801c5db6893ad663b65ccf0a52a47.jpg

f805613ec882dd41f84fa723992f0c4b0d99e6a9.jpg

704d9ad9d607fa9dae0ed1d1301721c32acdd89a.jpg

604ebac2a17cb9b50913ddf9bcfbf13141a230c9.jpg

They're pretty, feel great, but my bag is locked in. Going to put these up in the sale section, $50 shipped.

Be interesting to see what that looks like next to a domey destroyer...

Zeus or Shryke comp pics would be better for me. If this is a DC Shryke, my distance game just begs me to get one once the proto or production runs come out. The Hades looks a lot like my bomber Shryke that I lost. As long as they consistently mold up domey, I suspect they will be money for anyone who throws 350'+.

I guess this is the disc Hannah throw in the Brodie vs Hannah videos. . .looked like a "Tern flight"

Latest posts