• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pointdiscs, Gallery of...

A dye for Swan. One of 2, I'm currently working on the 2nd one now (same design, different disc).

100_9840.jpg

pd

Sweet Les Claypool dye! I have that t-shirt! nice nice nice! Keep it up and post the other.

I gots a new firechicken that gots a new dye...

Original recipe (Original Colonel), meet your brother Extra Crispy (angry Colonel).
4-17-09007.jpg

pd

:lol: :lol:

That colonel looks like he's auditioning for a spot in the ICP...

omfg dude, I laughed so hard when I seen that colonel one!!! that is super funny!! how much do you charge if I send you a disc? im to lazy to start dying..with the nice weather we have been having and me having to study...(in fact I need to get off here..this is my last week and I need to get my arse in gear!) anyways good dyes lol keep it up!

pointdisc said:
The newest dye:

Frylock on a white, ghost-stamped z-drone. More dyes on the way shortly..
0805091526a_253820.jpg

pd

Very well done on Frylock. The lines are very impressive, and the colors are distinct. BRAVO!

I am. Didn't pay attention. Thought this was acidbath's post. I like it alot tho. Wish I had more clear/white discs to do these on. I think I'll be happy with the ones I do tonight on some yellow and orange discs.

A dye done for a good friend of mine's wedding (requested by his wife to be - excuse the phone pic)
White ESP buzzzzzzzzzzz
0903090747a.jpg

Long time hiatus, no new discs... yet.

I know it's not a disc, but didn't know where else to put it. I just made some slammers for ice fishing and wanted a design on them. Tried the whole x-acto / vinyl thing with wood stain and it turned out alright. Apparently vinyl doesn't stick as well to wood, but I'm happ w/ for the first attempt.
slammer_pike.jpg

I promise discs are coming shortly...

Finally got around to getting one done. Lost the original recipe firechicken so I dyed up original recipe V2.0 for the bag.

original2.jpg

Got another one cut out waiting for dye when I get done from work.

Man, it's been a while since I dyed anything.

Here's two new fresh out of the pot.

Teebird
1020100739a1.jpg

11x Godzilla firechicken
1020100739a.jpg

pd

Latest posts