• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Poll: What is your favorite Roc Mold/Plastic

What is your favorite Roc mold/plastic?

• DX San Marino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DX Ontario

• DX Glo Rancho

• DX Glo San Marino

• Champ San Marino

• Champ Ontario

• Champ Roc Plus

• Star Ontario

• Star Roc Plus

• Total voters
I carry dx ranchos and kc ranchos, easy to find and replace and great discs in all states of wear.

10x KC Pro - Big distance floating turnovers, will only usually throw on wide open holes since tree hits leave large dings.

Kenny Glows - the flat top and stiff Champion plastic makes it exceptional for wind and skip shots, tree friendly plastic.

06 Star Spectator - Hyzers and flex shots, some of the toughest Star plastic I've ever thrown. I've hit all kinds of crap with this disc and nothing has ever left a mark in the nose or the bead.

02 CE - I use a beat up one as my big turnover driver on those holes I don't want to ding up my 10x. Very nice glide and predictable turnover. Can still weasel more distance out of the 10x though.

Honorable mention:
11x KC Pro - Nice stable Rocs but sorta unpredictable in the wind since they aren't as flat as the Kenny or 10x.

DX Rancho.. easy to replace and great discs in all stages of wear. I also use a Star San Marino for rollers, scoobies, and other special shots.

yeah kc pro 12x. great new, great wind, great beat, and they last forever. 9.99 til the cows come home!

Smokin' Rocs....

I have a Star "Flat-Top" Rancho Roc that I absolutely love. I use it on most holes up to 280 feet. It has stayed overstable for the most part cause it is MAD gummy.:thmbup:

I also love me a DX Rancho Roc though, and if I didnt have that Star FT, I would have voted for it instead.

Only threw a DX rancho for a bit, i hated it because of the bead, then left out in the open on the course somewhere. Now since i'm much better i wouldn't dislike the roc, i'd probably really enjoy it. I'd just rather have a similar disc (hornet or wasp or something) in Premium plastic then have to do the cycle thing.

Latest posts