• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

The windy putt.

photo-61.jpg

I dont remember why, but here is one where I ended up playing the day up in highbridge in a actual kilt.
206844_1022373560178_9420_n.jpg

The stupid crap you do when you're young, somewhere I have some from a night round played in boxers and a pink tie to match my mo-hawk years ago.

how do you get your disc back

There are steps to the right and you have to carefully walk up the roof to the basket, but I saw about 20+ people take three tries a piece and didn't see anyone make it. You probably won't have to worry about getting your disc back. I'd worry about it landing in the fire pit we had going on the other side.

016-2.jpg

Hole 1, Hibbing, MN

WOW, that is very cool.

I love how some midwest courses have some really cool "industrial" decay with ancient pieces of infrastructure and whatnot.

Might not always make for great golf, but it's interesting from a visual and historical standpoint. :thmbup:

It reminds me of the hole under the old bridge arch a the Tailings in MI, cool pic!

WOW, that is very cool.

I love how some midwest courses have some really cool "industrial" decay with ancient pieces of infrastructure and whatnot.

Might not always make for great golf, but it's interesting from a visual and historical standpoint. :thmbup:
Hibbing is definitely a great example of that. The entire town was relocated a few miles south of its original location back in the 1950's so that they could start mining the area. The course is built around the old abandoned town and is full of old foundations and streets.

Hibbing is definitely a great example of that. The entire town was relocated a few miles south of its original location back in the 1950's so that they could start mining the area. The course is built around the old abandoned town and is full of old foundations and streets.

you should upload pics of the course! they are sorely lacking. :thmbdown:

Kamloops BC Trip

Couple shots from a road trip this summer , hard not to overload on buddy Wills great photos !

Attachments

• 09-21-2012 074.jpg
    09-21-2012 074.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 09-21-2012 085.jpg
    09-21-2012 085.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 157