• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

P1020368_zpsf6217608.jpg

#16 at Mt Airy earlier this year

took my cell phone out to capture the fall foliage earlier this year at Mt Airy.

1st shot is of the basket
2nd shot looks back towards tee. You can see two large trees through the gap in the distance ... they sit right behind the tee box.

Attachments

• Airy_16_Basket_1024.jpg
    Airy_16_Basket_1024.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Airy_16_towards_tee_1024.jpg
    Airy_16_towards_tee_1024.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 115
A couple pics my buddy and I mocked up for an possible ad campaign.

Attachments

• NiteIze_fin (1).jpg
    NiteIze_fin (1).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 187
  • putt.jpg
    putt.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 169
Not sure if this counts...

Took this one yesterday while we were finishing up the clearing out and cleaning up the course formerly known as "Gran Canyon". Biggest spider I have ever seen in the wild, the body alone must have been 3 inches. For those who are curious, the course looks GREAT, and although I never had the chance to play the original layout, from what I gather listening to the guys who loved it, Brian did a great job designing it to keep the flavor and spirit of the original course as intact as possible. "Throw down the Mountain" is going to be a great tournament.

Some private courses I have played using movie set props

Attachments

• HPIM1642.jpg
    HPIM1642.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 242
  • HPIM1645.jpg
    HPIM1645.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 520
  • HPIM1559.jpg
    HPIM1559.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 219
Hey Crashnburn I love the nite izes products I work right next to the warehouse in Gunbarrel. We run a small light up league in Longmont every wednesday You should come out and bring your camera those pics are awesome!!

Latest posts