• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

ALLSOME!
I love the use of sleds.
I might have to give that a go if we still have snow next weekend.

Thanks! I'm bummed, I lost 4 or so videos that I was working on in a hard drive failure, lost all the raw data too. :doh: That'll learn me, had some awesome footage in a pouring rain storm in Feb.

Sleds are awesome, they may look kinda goofy, but it's so easy to pull my bag along rather than have to pick up my (wet/snowy/heavy) bag every time. Playing in the snow has its benefits.

please help me find video of will shusterick's bad drive

prerube me if you want, I've searched here and on youtube. please help me find the video I've seen of will and nate doss playing somewhere, probably practice, where will griplocks a drive 90 deg to right, and nate gives him a wtf look and will just shrugs his shoulders as they move out

Thanx - love that video

Thanx - love that video. In my faulty memory it was a drive. Any way, it inspires me when I see great players can have epic failures too. Cool reaction on his part. Why was that tacked onto a Will S. video?

^^
Thanks for the vid Mike C, I watched it while eating at school, good stuff.

Glad you enjoyed it! Here's my newest one. First time playing this course since all the tees were paved and they started adding alternate pin positions. Kind of threw me off because I was planning my round on the drive up and had to wing it on some of them.

Thanks guys, I've been working with centralcoastdiscgolf from YouTube and he's been a big help. We are going to be out filming the masters cup in Santa Cruz and the daisy chains from pinto lake this month too. Definitely check back soon we both hope to have tons of footage up soon.

i just needed stills for a project and took out screen shots. i put some random clips together and made this. nothing special but i like the scenery

My courses current layout with a soundtrack thrown together on two first take tracks. I did the guitar part first and put bass over it.

A couple of guys from Finland went on a disc golf road trip on the US west coast. 14 days, 2900 miles, 25 courses, 1600+ throws. Here's the video they made:

Man, I wish I can do the same one day, it looks really awesome.